16~The Way They Both Wanted

After meeting Kokila, Siddhu and Shreenidhi went to meet Gagan. They got permission from inspector and was led by the constable towards his cell, they waited as his cell was unlocked and they were allowed to go in. The constable moved back to let them in and they walked in hand in hand. "Gagan, my ex best friend plus present enemy, come on don't sit in a corner as if you are the victim. Don't act all innocent as if you have been framed for all of it, you did it and that's why you are here, understood," Shreenidhi said narrowing her eyes at him.

 Don't act all innocent as if you have been framed for all of it, you did it and that's why you are here, understood," Shreenidhi said narrowing her eyes at him

Siddhu smiled seeing his strong tigress wife back into form and rubbed his thumb on the back of the same palm he was holding. Gagan stood up and walked to them. "Yes I did it, I am the criminal, I am not innocent, fine?" he asked and Shreenidhi slapped him hard. "This is the answer to all of what you said earlier about me. I didn't use Siddhu for my success. Yes our marriage was a compromise but now our marriage is composed of love. I was in contact with you before marriage but never after marriage, and now I even remember what happened that day. Yes, the last time we met you here, I was having memory loss, but not anymore," Shreenidhi said.

Flashback:

Flashback:

Shreenidhi arrived at Gagan's place for her birthday, the lights were off and he switched them on. "Surprise!" he said and flowers rained over her. She was left amazed. "Happy birthday Shreenidhi," he said and she thanked him. They cut the cake and fed it to each other. She got surprised as he went on his knee and presented a bouquet of roses before her. "Shreenidhi, I am deeply in love with you. I really love you, I feel so comfortable around you. I feel as if we both are made for each other. The way we bond and the way we understand each other, its all the signs of love, I am madly in love with you, will you marry me Shreenidhi?" he asked.