Chapter two

∞∞∞∞∞

∞∞∞∞∞

The twins had finally managed to get Blair dressed. It was pouring rain only furthering ruining the mood. She didn't want to tell Scott right away. But it was all apart of the plan Adam insisted.

"I look fat in this dress". Blair whined as she stared at herself in the mirror. Her hands ran down her stomach. She was more nervous about what she was wearing vs telling her child father she was pregnant. And that's what made her- Blair.

"You're pregnant of course you look fat you're pregnant". Alex rolled her eyes as she leaned against the door frame. Blair bite her lip as she turned away from the mirror. "How do you think he'll react?". She asked nervously.

Alex sighed as she pushed her hair behind her ear. "He's Scott McCall, he'll react fine". She assured as she walked over towards Blair. Blair raised a eyebrow as Alex held out a necklace.

"Here it's a little something". Alex hesitated as she slowly handed it over towards Blair. Blair smiled sheepishly as she took it. It was a gold thin necklace with a gold rose attached to it. "Thanks". Alex stared at the necklace as it dangled from her hands.

"Here let me put it on". She blurted out as she took it from Blair hands. Blair turned around lifting her hair up. Giving Blair enough room to put it on her. It only took a moment for the necklace to be placed around her neck. She watched as it dangled down her chest.

"It's beautiful". Blair muttered as she touched the necklace with her fingers. She stared at herself in the mirror. All her worried washed away as she grew more confident. Everything fell into place as she ran her hands down her hips.

"God, I'm literally the sexiest person alive". Blair smiled widely as she turned around. "Still fucking hate you- but love this necklace". Alex rolled her eyes as she pushed her book bag onto her. "Get on going".

Blair raised her eyebrow as she tilted her head sideways, "I'm going by myself?". Alex shook her head. "Adam will be clocked he'll be right behind you". Blair pulled her bottom lip through her teeth as her jaw clenched.

They wouldn't even give her the privacy of telling him alone. "I think I should go alone". Blair said in a demanding tone. Alex laughed, "too bad".

Blair rolled her eyes as she folded her arms over her chest. "He'll sense you". She pointed out with a sly smirk on her lips. "He's not as strong as you think he is. Which truly is a shame he could be the most powerful". Alex warned as she forcefully spun Blair around. Forcing Blair to look at herself in the mirror as she stood behind her. Using her finger she traced Blair clenched jawline.

"You my darling will make him reach his full potential by giving him a reason to stay alive". Alex smiled as she tilted her head holding onto Blair chin. "Weather you like it or not". She said in a threatening tone.

Blair closed her eyes tightly as her baby kicked. Her hands pressed down on her stomach comforting the unborn child. It was like her baby knew, knew they're in danger.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Blair Leaned back into her seat. Her head turned sideways as she stared out the window. She was stuck in traffic listening to the rain pour down on the cars. It was therapeutic as her lips pressed together in a thin line.

The sound of a motorcycle roaring caused her eyes to shoot open. Blair quickly twisted in her seat making herself face out the window. Her eyes gleamed as she watched the motorcycle race besides her. It didn't take a moment before the man was out of her sight.

Something in her heart knew it was Scott as she pressed her hand against the window. Her breathing became heavy as she leaned her forehead against the cold glass. A single tear ran down her cheek.

Everything was happening so fast. For heaven sakes her child heartbeat was racing faster than her owns. Everything was freaking her out.

"That was Scott, just like our vision. Everything going according to plan". Alex smiled widely as she turned sideways facing her brother. Blair slowly lifted up her head. "Why is he racing?". She questioned.

Adam cleared his throat, "to get to his girlfriend". Blair heart broke as she turned around facing towards the two twins. "Oh fuck y'all, he has a girlfriend". She snapped as she ran her hands over her face. "Like actually how about you both kill yourselves because I hate you both".

"I'm going to ignore that remark". Adam stated as the car finally began to drive forward. Blair frowned as she leaned backwards with her arms crossed over her chest supporting her chest up. "I hope you two fucking choke". She murmured quietly.