Chapter five

∞∞∞∞∞

∞∞∞∞∞

Scott stood still as he ran his fingers through the dog hair. "What's the matter?". Deaton asked as he looked up at Scott. Scott shook his head. Refusing to answer the doctor question. Deaton raised his eyebrow as he let out a sigh, "fine, Remember, for intramuscular injections in the hind leg—".

Scott interrupted deaton. "Stay clear of the sciatic nerve". Deaton smiled widely as he continued to do surgery on the dog. "Excellent. Aspirate back to make sure you haven't hit a vein... Then, just keep the needle still". 

Scott began to work on the dog until it's neck reached forward bitting his arm. The alpha jumped back holding his arm. "Oww!". He shouted in pain as he began to cry. The dog began barking only making Scott cry more.

Deaton dropped what he was doing. He placed his hands on his waist as he walked towards him. "Scott, I may not be your father but I care about you. Now please tell me what's wrong".

Scott broke down even more at deaton words. "I'm going to be a father". He sobbed out as he leaned himself against the wall slowly sliding down it. "I don't even know what a father supposed to be like. How am I gonna be one?".

Deaton kneeled down in front of Scott. "No one knows how to be a father you just become one, like how I did with you. I am not your blood father but I consider myself as your dad". Scott wiped away his tears. "I consider you my dad Doc".

"So Kira pregnant?". Deaton acknowledged. Scott hand his face in his hands as he shook his head, "no". He murmured. "No?". Alan faltered as he stared at Scott. "It's a supernatural pregnancy". Scott began to explain. He paused for a moment as he slowly looked up.

"They took my sperm and injected it into my first love". Deaton stood up leaning his hand down for Scott to take. Scott stared at his hand before taking it. Alan pulled Scott up off the ground. "Now explain to me the whole story".

∞∞∞∞

Blair stared down Alex and Adam. Her hands were firmly placed on her baby's bump. She hadn't felt her baby kick for over a day now.

"You assholes need to take me to the hospital". Blair demanded as she stood up from her seat. The only word that can describe the look on her face was anger. "No" Adam said bluntly as he leaned back in his chair.

"Once I get my claws and magic back I promise you both. I'll kill the both of you". Blair sneered as she slammed her fist against the table. Shaking the half broken wooden table. "And when I do everyone in this god forsaken town will hear your bitchy cries".

Adam and Alex both looked at each other, their eyes widen with fear. "Fine, we'll take you the hospital". Alex agreed as she stood up grabbing her keys. "Just this once, alright?".

Blair eyes narrowed as she placed her hands on her hips. "You'll take me whenever I need to". The pregnant werewitch scoffed as she trailed behind Alex.

It only took about five minutes before they arrived at the hospital. Blair was leading the way as she pushed the hospital doors open. She immediately made her way to the front desk. Blair hands slammed against the countered.

"I need help" Blair stated as she looked down at the short curly haired Latina. "Melissa?". She hesitated as her shoulders slumped. Melissa eyes narrowed as she spun in her chair before getting up, she walked around the desk.

Blair nervously watched. "Let me see". Melissa instructed as she held her finger out signaling for her to twirl around. Blair spun around facing herself towards Melissa. Her baby bump stood out like a sore thumb.

"Is that really my grand baby?", Melissa asked as her gaze lifted back up towards Blair's with her eyebrow raised. "Yes, and something wrong with her". Melissa looked behind Blair noticing Alex. She looked back at Blair with suspicious, "and who's that?".

"The one who got me pregnant with your son sperm". Blair answered honestly. Melissa hummed in response as she grabbed Blair hand. "Come with me, you stay here". Alex began to argue but Blair looked over her shoulder growling lowly.

"Don't even" she warned as Melissa pulled her away. "Now are you being held captive?". Melissa asked as she shut the door. Blair sat herself down on the bed. Her hands folded on top of her lap before nodding her head.

"They took my magic and my wolf power"