Chapter four

∞∞∞∞∞∞

∞∞∞∞∞∞

Scott sat on his couch staring blankly at the wall. His hands ran down his face as he leaned forward. Last night memory ran through his mind.

Blair eyes became watery as Scott shook his head. "Not possible- I mean- last time I seen you was last day of fourth grade. I didn't even developed-" Scott rambled on. Blair grabbed his face stopping him from continuing.

"They managed to steal your sperm and injected into me". Blair explained her voice was shaky. "I couldn't stop them Scott I swear-".

"Scott, baby you okay?". Melissa questioned as she leaned over the couch shaking his shoulders gently. Scott practically jumped off the couch. "Woah Scott". Melissa exclaimed as she watched her son turn around fast.

"Mom" Scott whispered as he quickly ran towards her. He tackled her into a hug. Melissa eyebrows scrunched up together as she wrapped her arms around his waist. Scott eyes shut tightly as Blair words replayed through his mind.

"I tried everything Scott but I'm nine months pregnant. She's yours and she's coming soon". Her words taunted Scott mind as he cried silently in his mothers arms. He was already wrapped in chains of the supernatural. How was he gonna mange to care for a baby with multiple supernatural creatures growling his name.

"What's wrong amor?". Melissa asked as she rubbed his back. Scott slowly pulled away. More tears ran down his face as his mouth opened and close multiple times. Mama McCall wiped away her son tears as she cupped his face.

"Take a deep breathe". She ordered her son. It only took a few moments before Scott allowed himself to breathe. "She's pregnant". Melissa raised her eyebrow, "Kira?". She questioned.

Scott shook his head as he turned around. He began to pace back and forth nervously. "Not Kira". Scott kept repeating over and over. "Scott you didn't". She rasped as she grabbed her son shoulders forcefully turning him around. "Tell me you didn't cheat, I did not raise you to cheat. Do not be like your father".

"I didn't cheat mom" Scott quickly defended himself. Melissa shoulders relaxed as she slumped down releasing her grip on her son. "Than who the hell is pregnant? Stiles?". Scott face washed over with confusion before quickly shaking his head, "what no!".

"Scott than who is?". Melissa repeated her question. Scott inhaled a deep breathe before letting out a shaky breathe. "Blair". He finally blurted out.

Melissa rubbed her temples as she sat herself down on the floor. "Little sassy Blair? The white girl who's better at speaking Spanish than you?". She speculated as the memory of a short little girl with pig tails ran through her mind. "didn't she move away?".

Scott sat down in front of his mother. He leaned forward grabbed her hands. The mother and son held each other as he nodded his head. "Yes, but something magical happened to her causing her to carry our child". Melissa didn't understand the supernatural. She sure as hell didn't understand how the girl fell pregnant, but she did understand her son needed her.

Melissa didn't push for more answers . Instead she wrapped her arms around her son hugging him close.

∞∞∞∞∞∞

Blair crawled onto her bed curving up into a ball. She wrapped her arms around herself as she cried into her bed. The werewitch was hyperventilating as she sobbed harder. All she could do was reply the image of Scott face .

She didn't get a chance to explain more. Or how she was exactly made to be pregnant. Everything happened so fast it felt like she didn't even get a second to blink. The whole scene felt like her mouth was opening and closing but no words came out. Almost as if she was paralyzed.

"What?". Scott muttered as he took a step back. "That sounds a lot like sexual assault on both parts". Blair attempted to grab his hand. Scott moved away as he began to take more step backwards. "No this is all to much". 

Blair sat up gasping for breathe as she clawed at her throat. She quickly leaned forward snatching her inhale off the end of her bed. Blair quickly inhaled the oxygen- acting as if she was dying. Something was wrong.

Extremely wrong. "My baby". Blair breathe out as she dropped the inhaler.