Chapter nine

∞∞∞∞∞

∞∞∞∞∞

Blair watched as Scott took a seat next to Kira. Her eyes scanned for any empty seat. Blair became overly excited as her eyes landed on a empty seat. She hurriedly made her way to the seat.

Theo Raeken looked over at her as she sat down. Her hands began rubbing on her stomach as she looked forward. "No way" Theo whispered shouted as his eyes widen. "Blair Perez!" . The excitement in his voice scared Blair causing her to gasp pressing the palm of her hand against her chest. "Shit- who are you?".

"It's little Theo!" Theo reminded her as his eyes stayed trained on her stomach. "More like attractive Theo" Blair commented as she stared at his muscles. Although he had a black jacket on you could still see the outline and shape of them.

Theo chuckled as he looked down a shade of pink washed over his face. "You know I had always had a crush on you?". Theo smiled sheepishly. Blair pushed his arm, "fucking liar!". She snorted making her eyes widen.

"That was cute" Theo admired as Blair covered her mouth. "That's not cute I'm already the size of a whale now I sound like one" Blair murmured her voice was muffled by her hand.

Scott hand gripped on his pencil snapping it in half. His ears focused on the sound of their conversation. "Scott what's the matter?" Kira asked as she leaned herself next to him. Scott lips formed a thin line. "Nothing" he answered.

"Welcome to AP Biology! Let's see who's awake. Can somebody tell me what plasmids are?" .The teacher mrs flinch announced. Lydia sat up straightly fixing her posture as she looked around the room smirkingly, "Circular, self-replicating DNA molecules often used in cloning proteins".

Mrs flinch smiled as she sat herself on the front of her desk. "Nicely stated, Lydia. Now, can you tell me what vitamin is absorbed in the stomach via parietal cell production". Lydia smirk fell as she began to hesitate. "Uh..".

Mrs flinch took that as she didn't know. She took her attention onto Scott. A sense of a suspicion was over her facial expression. "Mr. McCall, did you know the answer?". Scott shook his head lowering his gaze to his book. "Um, no". Blair frowned as she looked over at him.

Blair was one of smartest people in her old school most would say she was the SMARTEST but she never took that label. "It's a common test question. What's your number one college pick?", Mrs flinch huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Scott face became a light shade of pink, "Um..". That angered the teacher. Blair watched as Mrs flinch walked towards his desk slamming her hands down. Blair stood up as the teacher began getting in his face. "Stop saying 'um..' ".

"That's enough" Blair insisted as she shoved herself in front of scott desk. Her body was pressing against the teachers. She stared into her eyes sensing the werewolf gene. "Picking on a person of color- may I remind you he is one of the few POC people in this class. How would it look to the school board if they knew you are picking on him when a white student had the same response. And you are only yelling at him".

The whole class bursted out into 'oohs'. Blair folded her arms over her chest as her eyes narrowed at the teacher who began to stumble backwards. "I didn't mean to offend or pick on anyone- I was just giving a lecture-"

Blair smiled sweetly, "I think you owe Mr McCall a apology for disrespecting and putting him on blast to humiliate him". Mrs flinch nodded her head right away as she began to apologize profusely. Scott held his hand out claiming it was okay.

Blair made her way back to her seat. Theo had his eyebrow raised, "wasn't that a little much?". Blair shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "She was disrespecting my baby father. I refuse to let him be shamed for not knowing something". Theo eyes widen for a moment.

It was only for a second but Blair caught it. He was surprised. For a normal person that reaction would be expected but for him. That reaction meant he didn't know. And Theo has a plan and their baby wasn't apart of it.

"Surprised?". Blair acknowledged as she kept looking up ahead. Theo straighten up as he tapped his pencil again the wooden table. "No, not at all".

"Good" Blair smiled the twinkle of mischief sparkled brightly. She had something up in her hands. "Wanna get lunch after this?". She asked. Theo smiled widely, "I would love to".

Blair shoulders slouched as her feet dragged across the street. She had only been to three out of seven classes . "I'm tired, hungry, sad, and hot". Blair complained. Theo walked in front of her stopping her in her tracks.

"Piggy back ride to the cafeteria?".  He asked as he got into position. "My stomach, Theo" Blair said in a huff as she motioned her hands around her stomach. Theo turned around his face slightly pink. "Right".

Blair held her arms open as Theo picked her up from the front. He carried her bridal style. "So you and Scott?". Theo trailed off as he kept his eyes up ahead. Blair wrapped her arms around his neck supporting her up. "Just a one night stand". She lied smoothly. Theo listened to her heart beat, when it didn't jump he smiled.

"So no relationship involved i'm guessing". Blair shook her head confirming his suspicions. "Nope just a baby mama".

"So you're free to a date?" Theo smirked as he looked down at her. Blake eyes narrowed as her lips tugged upwards into a sly smile. "Is little Theo asking big ole me to date?". Theo nodded his head as he placed her down in front of the cafeteria door. "You aren't big" he stated.
Blair folded her arms underneath her chest supporting her boobs up. "As long as you don't kill me I am".

Little did she know those words would come to hunt her .