Little Rockstar

Little
Mitchel (Mitty)

Cg
Christian (daddy)

Mitchel Pov

I looked at the outfit that Daddy had just picked out for me. "Not that one Daddy," I said. "Why not Mitty? It's so cute." "That's why. Cuz 'm not cute. 'M a rockstar. Gotsta look like one," I explained. "Oh, no. I knew this day would come," Daddy started. "Mitty's too cool to let Daddy pick his outfits," he said. "Nuh uh. Still want Daddy to pick. Just gotsta look like a rockstar," I said. "Okay, Mitty, how about this one," Daddy said, holding up a red shirt with black jeans, black socks, and red tennis shoes. I nodded. "Okay. Since you like it, let's get you dressed, you little rockstar." I giggled at the nickname and let Daddy help me get dressed. First the shirt, then the underwear and pants, then the socks and shoes. I stepped over to the mirror. "Daddy, you gotta fix my hair. Gotta redo the braids," I said. "Can you sit still long enough Mitty?" He asked. I thought about it, and shook my head. "No. Can you put it up though?" I asked. "Of course Mitty." Daddy grabbed a chair and sat behind me. He put my hair up and patted my back to signal he was done. We both stood up. Daddy picked me up like a koala and took me to the kitchen. There were already cut up pancakes with syrup at my spot. "You made me PANCAKES?!" I yelled. "Shh, inside voices bub. But yeah, I made pancakes. You better start eating before they get cold." I nodded and started shoveling food into my mouth. Daddy laughed. "Mitty, you don't have to eat so fast. You're gonna get a bellyache." "But if I don't they get cold," I argued. "They won't get cold that fast baby. It'll be okay. You can eat slower. If they get cold, Daddy will heat them up for you, okay. We don't want the rockstar to choke." I nodded, beginning to slow my pace. I was still finished eating before Daddy though. I bounced around in my seat. I'm supposed to stay at the table until Daddy's done, so he can watch me. Daddy finished up quickly and got a wipe to clean my face. I scrunched up my nose as he cleaned around my mouth. He got all the syrup off, then got another wipe and cleaned his own face. He wasn't as messy as me. I jumped up and down happily. I always do that after pancakes. "What we do now Daddy?" I asked. "Well bubby, I was thinking we could go to the park for a bit and afterwards grab lunch." "Yes. I like da park," I said. Daddy smiled. "I know you do bub. You're gonna have to wear a jacket though, since it's a little chilly." "I don't like jackets," I said, scrunching up my nose at the thought. "You can wear one of Daddy's if you want to. How does that sound?" "Only if I can take it off when I get hot," I said. "Deal," Daddy agreed.

510 words. Sorry it's short, they'll get longer. I just need some requests. I'll put up a request page on the next chapter. I am currently in school, so updates may be slow. Please avoid rushing me.