After saving his no. She changed her clothes removed her makeup ...

And took her phone ....

She opened her WhatsApp and searched for his no. His profile picture comes up ..... she smiled shyly and giggles at her for behaving like a DEEWANI just after their first meet ...

She took screenshot of his dp ... getting up.... she took out his picture's printout from the printer ....

She looked at the picture softly

Unknowingly kissed on the top of it basically on his forehead

The paste in her dear diary writing ...

Hayeee rabbamereya ... ye kya hogya mujhe ... ek hi din main ... ajj main pehli baar mili sidharth se ... par aisa laga hi nhi jaise pehli baar mil rahi hu .... pata nhi unko dekhte hi na ... ek alag sa connection feel hua unke saath ...

Wo kitne sweet hai ..... ek dum mere adorable kullu ...

Mere ... obviously mere ... shaadi hone wali hai toh mere hi hue na ....

Hayeeee ... or unki awaz ... rabba ... unki awaz ne kitna sukoon diya is dil ko ...

Or unki smile .... kitni pyaari smile hai unki ....

Hayeeeee meko kabhi laga nhi tha ke itna sweet sa banda mujhe milega...

Mera kulluu ❤

She closed her diary ... and took her phone ...

She so wanted to message him ...but not wanting to behave desperate infront of him ....

Itna kya sochna sana .. kar hi deti hu message baaki jo hoga dekha jayega ....

She messaged him ...

Hi ....

Being impatient she taps her phone on her palm ...

..........................

He comes up after freshing up and jumps on his bed ... taking hus phone ...

He saved her phone no. As

Naaz ❤

He then switches on his wi‐fi

And a heart warming smile captured his lips as he sees her message

He immediately sends

Hello ..

Her phone buzzed ... she pouts it's been 15 minutes she is waiting .... he should apologize for making her wait ...

She message

Itni der se kyu reply kiya .... 😗

He chuckles seeing her message