❤️

Her whole room was a mess right now ...

Her clothes scattered here and there in the room ... Making it a whole mess

She makes a crying face ...

Yaarrrrrr ... I don't have any dress for the evening yaarrrr ... She sulked ...

Fashion designer hote hue bhi i don't have any good thing in my wardrobe haddd hai ...

She was talking to herself when she listens the Knock on the door ....

It was a delivery guy holding a box ...

She was confused as she didn't ordered anything ...

Ye mera nhi hai ? ...

Mam par address yahi ka hai ...

Acha ... Dijiye ... She takes it the delivery guy told her that the payment was already done ...

Shayad simar di ka hoga ... She said as she closed the door behind her ...
She opened it ...

There was a note benaeth the note thee was a red colour dres while holding the box with one hand she picked up the note ...

Hey sweetheart, i am missing you abhi se ... There's a small gift from me for you..

I am waiting for the clock to reach the seven quickly ...

Tumhara sidharth

She smiled and kissed the letter ...
.......,.............

As she reached the location...

She was in awe of the beauty of the place

She was in awe of the beauty of the place ...

Her gaze was finding him ... As she found him standing there with plain black shirt and denim ...

Her breath hitched seeing the Greek god in the simplest clothes ...

While he was looking at her ... She was looking hot in the red dress given by him ..

The way she carried the dress elegantly ...

He moves closer

He moves closer ... Thee eyes met ...

As he holds his hand infront of her ... She kept her hand on his ... Making him smile ...

He took her to the table ....

Both of them sat down infront of eachother . ... They didn't wanted to break the eye contact

After some moments of staring she finally spoke breaking the silence ...

Apne kuch kehna tha na ? ... She smirked ... She can't wait to hear his confession

Kya kehna tha ? ... He asked .. teasing her ...

Aapko nhi pata ?... She raised her eyebrows

Nhi ... Tum batao ... Mujhe kya kehna tha ...

Wo toh apko pata hoga na ... Mujhe kaise pata hoga ... Hadd hai .... She frowns ...

He giggles silently

He gets up ... And holds her hand ...

She stood up ... When he suddenly jerked herself towards him ...

Leans in making her close her eyes with their intimacy ...

I ... Leans more closer to her ...

Making her breath hitch ... She clutched her eyes tightly fisting his collers ...

Love ..... Gently kissed on her earlobe ....

You ... He breath out ... 

She relaxed a little her heartbeats accelerated ....

She slowly opened her eyes ... Her lips curled up into a smile ...  Her cheeks turned red founding him so close ....

She keeps her palm on his cheek caressing it ...

She stands on her toes to match his height ...

He Was looking at her lovingly ...

She slowly took his lips into a passionate kiss ...

He pulled her more closer ... By holding her sexy waist ...

Both devoured eachother's lips ...

After getting breathless ... They broke the kiss joining there foreheads together ...

I love you tooo ... Mere kulluu .... Her eyes were misty ... As he hugged her gently ...

Both enjoyed there company ...

.........................

After the gills were back ... Both of them told there families about these decisions of marrying each other ...

The families were delighted with there decision

Soon they decided there marriage date and other more functions ...

Sidnaaz along with there siblings enjoyed alot in all the functions ...

It was finally the day ...

Sana walked down with simar holding her hand ...

She was carrying the bridal lehenga gracefully

While he was waiting for her sitting infront of the holy fire ...

Both of them looked at eachother ... And passed a heartwarming smile ...

As she walked closer he stood up ... Holding his hand infront of her like a gentleman

She keeps her hand on his palm smile never left her face ....

And ...

They married each other ... And lived happily ever after ...

He being the calm and shy person and she ... The naughty and talkative person

.........,.........

And that's how here arranged marriage is turned into a love ranged marriage

After some years both were blessed with baby girl .... Who they named piya ...

.......................

The last part of tu mileya and this book ...

I am closing this one shot book ♥️

Simply grateful for the response you all have given on this ♥️