❤️

They reached the club and the couple was surrounded by his friends...

Kushal and vikas were looking at Sidharth teasingly making him blush ...

She was glowing .... Snaking glances of him ... After they met with everyone Sana and Sidharth walks at the drink corner ...

Sana : I'll be back in two minutes... She said and goes to use the restroom ...

Sidharth was alone when Shefali and arti comes near him ... (They were crushing over him since their college time)

Shefali : hey Sid long time ... Said standing close to him ... He moves a little from her

Sid : hey .. hi ... Plastered a fake smile on his face ...

Arti : chlo na Sid dance karte hai ...

Sid : nhi arti I am fine ...

Arti : arey chlo toh ... she holds his hand and pulled him on dance floor ...

She forced him to dance with her ....

He too danced with her but in maintaining distance as he knows she will create a scene ... if he will deny ...

Sana came back and sees shefali sitting on his place sipping her wine .. 
.she goes and looks at them dancing ... A pinch of possesiveness grows in her as she watches him dancing with another women

Meanwhile shefali comes near her and pulls her with herself on the drink counter ...

They talked for some minutes when Shefali suddenly said looking at sidharth and arti ...

They look good together ...

What do you mean ? ...sana asks ...

He is Sana's banda how dare she say that he looks good with someone else ...

Shefali : I mean ye dono ajj bhi ek saath bohot khoobsurat lagte hai ... College days main ye dono hamare pure college ke best couple the. ... Lied ..

Sana : but sidharth said that that he was never in relation with anyone ...  She asked her heart thumping inside her chest loudly ...

Shefali : arey saare aise hi bolte hai ... Shaadi se pehle ... Sidharth or arti college main couple the but due to some misunderstanding they broke apart par dekho na ajj bhi kitne ache lagta hai saath main ....

Par kya fayeda ... Waise bhi you are now his fiance ... She smirked seeing sana's facial expressions and goes from there ...

Tears formed in her eyes as he realised that he lied to her ...

He used her feelings ... If he was in any relationship he can told her ... Atleast he can be honest with the start of their relationship...

She felt her hopes shattering as she has formed some kinds of feeling for him ...

She realised that she had started to love him ... But he shattered her hopes ... Her believe over him ... She wiped the tear that rolled down her eyes ...

Her whole she had always craved for one person ... Who loves her although she had a loving family ... And she is the most pampered child in the gill house ... But still she wanted that one person in her life whome she can love immensely... Whome she can spend her life with and when she found out her prince charming in sidharth... She started going feelings for him ...

It was never gonna effect her if he had told her that in past he was in any kind of relationship...

But he lied ... That only means that he just don't believe her to tell her anything ...