❤️

She made her way towards her room ... Left the door behind ... Didn't lock it as her heart still had a hope that he would come back ...

She falls on the bed .. digging her face deep inside the pillow ...

She can't... She can't tolerate

She don't know what's happening... Why is this feeling breaking her ...

Because he lied ... If he had told her she would never react. ... Because for her ... Only present matters not past ...

But he didn't told her ... She isn't that trustworthy

The thought made her feel so low about herself

He don't believes her on the beginning of there relationship then what will she even expects him for her whole life ...

But she didn't even gave him a chance to keep his point ... May be she can be wrong

She was in her thoughts when she heard the footsteps for a second she was scared ... But then when he looks up from the pillow and turns her face there he was ... Standing leaning on the door ....

She again turned her face digging her face in the pillow

She is going to mad soon ... It was illusion of her eyes ...

She had started to see dreams with open eyes god. .. what's happening

She sobs ... He won't come back ... The way he has gone with so much anger in his eyes ...

He will not come ... She looked back he was there only ... Looking at her ...

She blinks her eyes ...

Aap yahi ho ? ... She asked innocently

He wanted to laugh on her innocent face but held a poker face ... Walking towards her he sat down on the bed ... Infront of her ....

She was just looking at him ... Thinking that why he has to come back ... When he was gone with so much rage in his eyes but shrugging her thoughts she sat straight on the bed keep sulking .... Wanted him to start the conversation

Aap yaha dobara kyu aaye ? ... she asked her voice can tell anyone that she had cried alot his making his heart sulk ...

She rubs her eyes ... She is tired ... She didn't slept the whole night ... Her mind was having the thoughts that he lied to hr ...

But she had no one here who can answer her that ...

Meri life main ... Tumse pehle koi nahi tha naaz ... He said holding her hand ... He tried to be calm with her but his voice didn't hold softness the way it used to with her before ...

Making her heart beat loudly ...

For her it was little hard to believe ... Because her mind was stuck at shefali's words ... And the image of him dancing with someone else didn't left her mind ... .

She is sensitive... And a closed book ... Only opens to the one whome she got the vibe ...

And looking at him for the very first time gave her positivity and peace just by his eyes and smile ...

She stayed quite ... And looked at his eyes ... Only to find determination and calmness ...

A long tear rolled down her eyes ... Making him feel vulnerable

A day before she was so happy ... Her eyes were glowing ... She was happy with him ... She was excited to go with him then what the hell happened hlast night which made her question his loyalty when she trusted him so much ...