🙁Kinda Loosing Interest🙁

Alrighty hello again, so uh to be honest with you guys I have been kinda losing interest in PlayCap for a while if I'm being honest. Which I am,

Honestly PlayCap hasn't been that idk fun to ship anymore, PlayCap was my second favorite ship in AUL but now it's kinda isn't?

I guess over time I realized how actually toxic this ship is, with Captain's constant lust and love for Player while Player on the other hand isn't really just interested.

And especially how Player used and kinda abused Captain to his own personal benefits does kinda dawn on you for a while without having really seeing it.

Don't get me wrong I love Captain but hey, my man needs to learn boundaries. He's been rejected by Player so many times, as a lover and as a best friend.

Plus he still loves him, after dating Dum. Actually wasn't that the whole point of dating Dum for Captain? 

He only wanted to befriend Dum just because he can become closer to her brother, OH SHI-

And that whole "love at first sight trope" with Dum and Captain is pretty much him using Dum to get closer with Player if you think about it.

Or maybe I just overthink everything because hey! That's what us overthinkingers do! Putting that aside, I do believe along the way Captain did actually fall in love with Dum.

But still! The point still stands. Man I  am just ruining ships left and right 😭 I should be called the, "Ship Breaker 😈" Hehehehehe IDK.

 But yeah, I am not fully given up on PlayCap but just know there is a good chance I will :(

And if I do, then I will move onto, CAPTAIN X VETERAN FIGHT ME NOW PLATERAN, CAPDUM, AND PLAYCAP SHIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!

Or don't ;), that's a good option too-