prologue.

emilia ferrari is the number one formula 1 it girl. having grown up watching the races on the tv, and attending races with her parents since she was a young girl. she is no stranger to the f1 community. her best friends are three very famous drivers; charles leclerc, driver for ferrari, pierre gasly, driver for alpha tauri and lando norris, driver for mclaren. as well as two other famous models; alexandria wolff, daughter of mercedes team principal, toto wolff and adrienne leclerc, younger sister of charles leclerc. the group of 6 are often seen on vacation together, attending banquets and events as a group. 

emilia ferrari isn't only a familiar face in the f1 world but also one around the world on front pages, making headlines and even sometimes on billboards. with her fast growing instagram page with over 70 million followers, she is becoming more and more known in the model world. emilia mostly does runway modelling and ads rather than instagram modelling. 

she is well loved at the ferrari motorhome, due to obviously being a direct relative of the man who founded the team. she is very good friends with both carlos and charles, the two drivers for the team- but more so charles considering they started karting together when they were merely 5 years old. 

emilia's father passed when she was 16, a difficult time for a girl to lose a parent. this happened around the same time that charles leclerc lost his father. the two were able to confide in each other during the very difficult period of time for them both.

when their two best friends alexandria and pierre start to get closer to each other. charles and emilia are determined to get them together. will this affect their own relationship?

read about emilia and her friends and all about the love, friendship, heartbreak and lots of f1 races.