5.

adrienne had texted us, suggesting we go out for dinner tonight, as it is our last night before we fly to saudi arabia tomorrow morning

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

adrienne had texted us, suggesting we go out for dinner tonight, as it is our last night before we fly to saudi arabia tomorrow morning. she said that the dress code was fancy but not floor dress fancy. 

i drove to the destination, it was a cute place on the sea front. "hi, i think i have a reservation. under the name 'leclerc'. merci" i said to the man behind the counter when i got there. "yes, your party seems to already be here." he said. "great." i followed him to see my best friends all already sat there around a circle-shaped table. i went around and greeted everyone before taking a seat in between pierre and adrienne.

"je voudrais un poulet grillé, s'il vous plait." i ordered my food and the waiter went away. "em, your french is getting better." adrienne pointed out. "well given the fact that you three are all french and lex is practically fluent in every language." "yeah i honestly don't know how she knows so many languages." "i'm german" she said nonchalantly. "what does that have to do with anything?" lando asked, almost offended. "it just does." she said taking a sip of her wine. making everyone else laugh.

our food eventually came and we all had a great dinner, enjoying each other's company.

"how are you guys feeling for saudi arabia?" "not good. i hate that circuit so much." pierre said. "it is a very dangerous circuit, and plus it doesn't suit us. more red bull." charles said. "it's all about money" i added. "the only reason that race still continues, and that disgusts me." everyone agreed.

"but hey, we are in for a fun weekend."

--

the first day we were in jeddah, the boys had to go in and do boring stuff at the circuit like briefing ahead of the weekend and changes they have made on the car in the time in between the last race and now.

the friday was when the magic happened. first day in the car for the drivers. practice 1 and 2. charles topped fp1 and pierre got p5 which was great, meanwhile lando was p13. he was particularly frustrated then. but he did have a better fp2, he got p7, pierre got p12, not great. but charles again topped fp2 and fp3 the next day. except in qualifying he didn't manage to get pole, perez did. charles was in second place ahead of the race on sunday.

the race wasn't exactly the best one, but charles started second had set them up for a good race, to get some good points. the race was good and they got some good points, no win for the scuderia but it was ok. double podium finishes for the boys. charles finished 2nd so he didn't technically loose any places and carlos finished 3rd. overall they were pretty happy with how it went.

they just wanted to keep the winning ways normal.

sorry, this is just a filler chapter really. it gets interesting soon i promise.