𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

🛡️

🛡️

Ada was currently being bathed by one of Ramsay's whores, Myranda. She wondered how any sane women could give herself to such a monster, but this women was far from sane, she was just as crazy as Ramsay himself.

"You're so beautiful." Myranda sighed, washing Ada's tangled hair. "But you need to keep him happy." She paused, Ada raising her brow. "Ramsay gets bored easily- you don't want to end up like.. the others."

"What others?" Ada inquired.

"I shouldn't gossip." Myranda responded sheepishly.

Ada rolled her eyes. "But you will." She challenged, glaring daggers into the girl's troublesome eyes.

She cleared her throat. "Let's see, there was Kyra, the Black Smiths daughter. She was short like you, lovely figure. But she talked and talked and talked and.. Ramsay grew tired of that. Then there was Violet. She had gorgeous blonde hair. But she got pregnant and, well, that was boring. Then Tansy. Such a sweet girl. Of course, sweet girls get a bit dull, after a while. Don't they." Myranda mused, cleaning Ada's back with a sponge.

"Ramsay let me come with him on that hunt." Myranda smiled, reliving the memory.

"Hunt?" Ada furrowed her brows.

"Mmm." Myranda hummed. "Have you ever seen a body after the dogs have been at it? Not so pretty."

Ada cringed at the thought, she couldn't imagine, she didn't want to. She felt for the poor people who had been his victims, not that any of them would be alive now and it made Ada wonder, would she be next?

"I shouldn't be telling you this." Myranda said, seeing Ada's sickened expression. "I wouldn't want to scare you."

"Scare me?.. I'm far from scared." Ada hissed. She was just disgusted and angered how anyone could follow a cruel man as Ramsay himself. But Ada knew there was more to it, she saw the way Myranda looked at him and she's heard the people talk.

"Only a fool would believe such a thing." Myranda huffed.

"How long have you loved him?" Ada questioned, brushing off Myranda's previous words which she knew were somewhat right.

Myranda dropped the sponge from her hand, watching as Ada turned around with a smug expression. "Did you imagine that he would be with you forever is that it? and now I came along and ruined it." Ada mused.

Ada was well aware of the game Myranda was
playing, she was a lot like ramsay in that way. Those two thrived on scaring people, but Ada didn't scare and she'd play them at their own game.

"I'm Ada Stark of Winterfell, this is my home and you can't frighten me."

Myranda went silent but Ada could very well see the anger pooling in her eyes. "You may leave." Ada excused, sinking further into the warm water.

For the first time in a while Ada could feel all her muscles relax. The bath being full of soothing and healing ingredients made to rejuvenate her. She could feel her aches and worries melt away.

A little while later, Ada got out of the bath, throwing on her freshly cleaned gown dress and as if on cue, a knock echoed throughout her chambers.

"Come in" Ada assured to whoever was behind the door, knowing damn well it wouldn't be locked.

Ada tried not to let her face drop as Ramsay strolled his way into her chambers. "How was your bath, My Lady? I hope all expectations were met."

"It was lovely." Ada sighed in content.

Ramsay could only smirk at that. "I figured you'd want your old room." He hummed, tracing his fingers along the stoned wall.

"That's kind of you.. My Lord. Thank you." Ada replied, not even surprised in the slightest of how he knew.

"Enough of the formalities. Call me Ramsay." He grinned, surprised how much Ada seemed to have warmed up to him. But neither Ada or Ramsay were fools. They were playing a game and a dangerous one at that.

"I suppose you can call me Ada then. I never really liked formalities anyway." Ada admitted.

"That much was obvious." Ramsay voiced, observing the girl, her hair more tamed than it was when they stood outside Winterfell, her skin now free of any filth. She cleaned up well, but there was something more about her wild look that drove him crazy.

Ada raised her brow, wondering what he meant.

"You're just different is all. You're not like the usual north girls, you're tough." Ramsay moved closer towards her. "And I admire that." Ramsay affirmed before swiftly moving away from her.

Ada was stunned, biting at her bottom lip. Ramsay Bolton had just spoke more than a whole sentence without threatening or demanding her. But she knew it wouldn't last long, nothing did.

Maybe he was trying to sweeten her up, but he'd be a fool If he thought she'd fall to the knees over some words.

Ramsay was right though, she was somewhat different to many of the Northern girls. She didn't like to sit around all day and sew, but instead wield her sword and fight.

It was her escape from all the bullshit traditions and tragedies in this world. She despised how a women's job is to push out heirs and follow shitty commands. Ada promised she'd break that tradition.

"In the Game Of Thrones, you have to be tough." Ada replied.

"Smart girl." Ramsay beamed, his eyes twinkling of esteem as he neared the girl.

"When will I get to see Rickon again?" Ada asked and that was her first mistake.

Ramsay's face hardened. "Not until you've earned that privilege. You're my prisoner, not my guest. You do what I say, when I say. Is that understood Ada?" Ramsay questioned, peering down at the girl who looked up at him with heavy and tired eyes.

"How do I earn it?" Ada inquired desperately.

"All in good time, little wolf." Ramsay tsk'd before leaving Ada alone with her bothersome thoughts.