𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴇᴅ

🛡️

When the newly wedded couple floated down from their extreme, pleasurable highs. A wave of nausea flooded throughout Ada. She was disgusted with herself and what she had done. She couldn't believe she gave herself to him, even though she didn't have much of a choice. She believed if she played along and took control, it wouldn't be as bad, but she was deeply wrong. Because regardless of her beliefs, she found herself enjoying it.

The girl enjoyed the way his cock pierced and stretched her flesh so deliciously. The way he'd groan her name in delight like she was some sort of angel.

She relished in seeing Ramsay wither beneath her, helplessly giving himself to her. She'd never seen him in such a state. He was always so nasty, and so controlling, but he fully allowed her to take over, and maybe for his own selfish reasons but it still left Ada dumbfounded.

"Reek, you can leave now." The raspy voice of Ramsay called out. Theon didn't spare either of the Bolton's a look before he limped out in a hurry.

Ada cringed internally, she had completely forgot Theon was watching, too caught up in her own joyous pleasure. She somehow felt worse. She wondered how Theon would view her now, and if he'd hate her as much as he did Ramsay.

The couple stayed laying in bed, unmoving from their previous activities. The furs covering their naked, sweaty bodies.

"Lady Bolton, you were far better than I imagined." Ramsay grinned.

Ada turned to look at him, her face blank. It was like she wasn't in control of her own body and her mind was elsewhere. She sighed, turning away from her husband and facing the stone wall. She felt numb inside, her insides churned and heart burned with regret. Ramsay was her husband now, and she had to obey him or the consequences would be unspeakable.

"Was it better than your time with Reek?" Ramsay asked, no trace of humour in his tone.

"I hate you." She whispered, a singular tear parting her empty brown eyes.

"But you seemed to love the way my cock filled you to the brim." Ramsay taunted, turning to spoon the girl, nestling his face into her marked neck.

Ada scoffed. "If I didn't give myself to you willingly, you would've raped me. I only did what's best for me."

"Tell yourself that if you wish, but I know the truth. Deep down you do too." Ramsay observed, bringing his hands to rest upon her naked hips, gently caressing them. Ada fluttered her eyes shut at the feeling. Scolding herself for having such a pleasant reaction to his touch.

"We're man and wife now Ada, you have to give me a heir sooner or later, preferably, sooner."

"You're insufferable, Ramsay." Ada jeered. "I will never bear your children."

"But you will." Ramsay declared. "Even if I have to force them into you." He threatened, turning her flat on her back so he could hover above her.

He dragged his hands to her thighs, his hands dancing lower to the place she needed him most. "Your reactions to my touch are rather amusing." He hummed, lowering himself to press warm kisses to her stomach, that he one day hoped to
have swelled with his children.