𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐧 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ʀᴇᴇᴋ

🛡️

🛡️

"Tough old bird." Ramsay muttered, referring to the women he'd flayed. "Everyone talks when I start peeling them. But this one, her heart gave out before I even got to her face. "We do breed them tough in the North."

Ada's chest heaved in pain, her eyes not leaving the gruesome sight before her. The woman was so lovely and kind enough to let her know she wasn't alone and this it where it lead her, right to her death.

She would've blamed herself if she told Theon but she told no one, she didn't even attempt to leave or think twice about it. She made a promise to not leave Rickon and she wasn't going to break it.

This was all on Theon. He ratted on her, He got the woman killed. Once again he betrayed her and her people, their people.

"I will never forgive you, either of you." Ada sobbed, glaring daggers into the men before her.

"Bring my wife back to her chamber. It's far too cold out here for a lady." Ramsay told his guards, disregarding her words and tears. "You should hold on to your candles. The nights are so long now." Ramsay hinted and Ada felt sick at the thought of him touching her ever again.

🛡️

Ada was currently pacing around her and Ramsay's chamber. She assumed Ramsay wouldn't be far behind her.

Suddenly the door creaked open and she was met with the lost eyes of Theon Greyjoy.

"Theon." She snarled, stepping towards to the boy and he shuffled back.

"Reek." He whimpered.

"What?"

"Not Theon. Reek." He corrected, Ada looking at him like he had a second head.

"You are Theon fucking Greyjoy." Ada scoffed, gripping his cheeks so he'd look directly at her. "And you're going to let a cunt like Ramsay break you?" She almost laughed in his face.

"I'm not Theon. There is no Theon." He struggled in her grip and she let go with a sigh. There was no saving him now, he was far too gone.

"Reek." He murmured.

"Okay, Reek. Why did you tell him?" Ada asked, anger bubbling in her stomach.

"I was helping you."

Ada laughed loudly. "Helping me? In what world were you helping me..." She laughed again.