🔥10🔥

3rd POV

The time was midnight, which meant that the race between Adam and the two young skaters will take place that same night. (Y/n) was wearing her skating outfit since earlier she had Langa drop her off at the usual spot he always would and had her get the needed stuff. She could feel her heart rate increasing when walking with Reki and Langa to the others. She doesn't know if it's out of fear or excitement. It could be both, but who knows?

Everyone started to notice Langa's and (Y/n)'s presence just as they were caught up with the group of skaters they were familiar with. They turn around once they hear people around whispering stuff about them.

"You showed up," Shadow was the first one to speak.

"Adam here?" Reki then asks. "Not yet," Cherry answers the redhead's question.

"I bet he'll make a grand entrance for his comeback," Joe states, which confuses Langa.

"What's that mean?" he asks as (Y/n) tilts her head to the side a bit as she notices the curious tone of voice Langa had when asking. "Like shoot himself out of a canon," Reki guesses.

Miya walks beside him as he says, "False. He's probably just running a little behind. It happens." As the cat boy says that, Reki's face changes to a dumbfounded look as he stares at the boy.

"Do you ever laugh?" he asks while looking away.

Suddenly, the sound of people cheering broke their conversation short, which caused them to look in the direction everyone was looking at. A long, red carpet then unrolled itself in front of Langa and (Y/n) just as the lights turned off. A spotlight then shines down on the familiar-looking Matador of Love skater as he skates down the carpet. The sudden appearance made (Y/n) look up as she wondered where the spotlight was coming from.

'Things just get weirder and weirder, huh?' She then shakes her thoughts away as she looks back at Adam with the best brave expression she can pull. 'Now's not the time for that. I have to focus. My life might be on the line.'

"Here we go," Langa then mumbles just as Adam was only a few inches away from him and the group.

Once Adm makes a complete stop, he flips his cape and a bouquet of red roses appears in front of the snowboarder. The boy does nothing more but stare at the flowers with an emotionless expression. "A symbol of courtship and celebration. To you. To me. To us~" Adam says with a smirk.

Nonetheless, with an emotionless approach, Langa takes the roses while saying, "Thanks." Reki looks taken aback by what Langa did as a shocked expression appears on his face. "You don't have to accept them," the redhead mumbles to his friend.

Adam's attention then falls on the little nine-year-old who was looking up at the pro skater with a curious look on her face. With a smirk, he gets down on one knee in front of her and another bouquet of roses appears from his cape. The girl's expression changed to a shocked look as she wondered how he could pull out that bouquet from thin air. These roses looked different than Langa's though. They had a yellow color to them that shaded into a red color at the tips of the petals.

 They had a yellow color to them that shaded into a red color at the tips of the petals

Sparks that Fly || Sk8 the Infinity x Child Reader ||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara