The Chronicles of Shaan: Part 3

Beginnings

Shaan's body moved with the elegance of a dancer. His perfectly trained body able to give this outward appearance, though inside the centuries were beginning to take effect.

He felt old and tired and knew that soon it would be over. This body had served him well enough, but now in its mid-thirties it felt like it was as ancient as he was.

In past times he had been able to control the aging effects internally but not anymore. The endless battles and struggles had taken its toll and now it was over. He had taught others to follow in his path and yet none seemed ready.

What was to become of the world once he had gone?

What damage had he done to the world while he was here?

Questions, questions and still no answers. He made his way along the narrow forest path and over the old wooden bridge taking the track that led to his favourite spot by the river.

The long black coat he wore billowed around him like an ancient cloak, the kind he had worn many years past, and gave the impression of a dark swirling mist

On arriving at the river bank, he settled down to sit on a large grey rock, its smooth surface warmed by the sun. Shaan had sensed the presence watching him a few minutes earlier and had felt it moving round, circling him, as a big cat would hunt its prey.

There was no sign of fear, no need to ready himself, Shaan knew that he could move quickly enough when needed and it was always a good plan not to let the enemy know that you were aware of their presence.

Tia eyes glistened like large polished gemstones as she spied the figure in black from her high vantage point. She felt strangely drawn to him as, if she had to do something and yet, she did not know what it was.

Tia had been so clever to have followed the man this far into the forest and yet not been seen by him. Her skills as a hunter were well known and it had been easy to stay out of sight, slipping behind this bush, that's rock, and then moving up to higher, circling round him.

For some unknown reason she had to test her powers to the limit so she slipped from her perch and made her way quietly down the gentle slope and weaved her way between the undergrowth towards the man.

He had not heard her, couldn't have, as he had not moved since he had sat down and just seemed to be staring into the flowing water. Closer now, just a few feet away, another step and she would have him.

Shaan sniffed at the breeze, a familiar smell entered his nostrils. His keen senses felt the movement in the air and he rolled quickly to one side as the blade behind him flashed through empty air. Rising to his feet and stepping backwards in one swift movement he found himself behind the attacker.

Pushing forwards on her back, Shaan used the woman's own momentum against her and she found herself pressed against a fallen tree. Shaan pushed hard between her shoulder blades and Tia's body bent forwards over the trunk and she felt the rough bark on her bare stomach.

A gust of wind caught the black coat and made it flap furiously like the wings of some large dragon. Shaan's hands were now on Tia's back and they raked upwards taking the tight clothing with then and leaving thin red scratches along their path. The top was pushed over Tia's head and down her arms before she realized and even more to her surprise it was not taken fully off but when it had reached her wrists it had been twisted in such a way as to bind her hands together.

Shaan now bit at the woman, but not in the way a teenager does to a girlfriend. This was the marking that an animal does to its mate, showing who is the master, and who must obey. Never quiet drawing blood and yet bringing it to the surface with skill and precision.

His hands now moved around to pull at Tia's hardened nipples, pinching with just the right hardness to give pleasure with the pain. Her lips were twisted now in a half smile, she was not afraid, in fact quite the opposite and she breathed heavily now as her body writhed in ecstasy.

Shaan pressed hard up against Tia and she could feel the need in him. Now his hands moved to her waist, unbuckling her belt, he let her pants slide down under their own weight. Dressed now only in a green G string Tia felt free. Free of fear, free of need, but most of all she felt somehow complete. Shaan had by now removed his own lower garments and once more pressed his body against hers.

Tia arched backwards into him and began to move her behind in a circular motion against him.

Shaan grabbed at her hair and pulled on it twisting her head round so that he could put his lips to hers. Tongues licked at each other and teeth bit at lips. This was animal passion at its height and no force in the world seemed as strong as this feeling between them.

Shaan lowered one hand and moved the thin cloth of the G-string to one side and without effort slid inside. Moving back and forward now as one, riding each other's passion, they seemed to drift like the river following passed them. And now, at the climax of their passion Tia leaned forward over the tree truck, tightened her muscles, and slowly pressed backwards onto Shaan. As one they both let out a sound of immense pleasure, their bodies going through the same reactions in perfect timing. As Shaan pulled away Tia turned to look at him. "It's been a long time my love," She whispered.