The Chronicles of Shaan - Part 4

All in a day's work

Kira moved her hands along Beas arms tracing the lines of her muscles, feeling the smooth under arms and causing Bea to giggle as her hands moved lower reaching her waist and resting a while.

Kira licked along Beas long neck tasting the sweet moistness of the evenings sweat, her long tongue working hard at its task.

Bea eyes glistened in the dark with excitement as her body came to life. Kira now worked up and down on Beas throat as her fingers hooked under the strap of Beas undergarments.

Sinking to her knees and taking the clothing with her Kira, licked ever downwards, her tongue resting for a while in Beas belly button and licking round in a circle. Kira stopped her hands when they reached Beas knees as she loved the thrill of seeing the garments lowered just enough to expose the soft mound below. Her hands now moved inwards, gently feeling their way as they reached the shaved area that they sought. Fingers on each hand pulled at the sides of the mound revealing the soft pinkness below and Kira lent forward and her open mouth opened and covered it.

Ticking and teasing her tongue now lapped at the juices as Bea writhed above her groaning with pleasure as her legs opened and closed involuntarily.

For what seemed like an age the ecstasy continued until Beas knees buckled and she howled. Ah yes, Kira had performed perfectly and now she rose, licking upwards until she reaches a nipple, hard with excitement, she sucked and nibbled on it and again licked higher. Kira kissed and sucked on Beas throat, moving behind her now she wrapped her arms tight to hold on to the flesh she longed for. Nibbling at Beas neck Kira could feel her hunger rise and she opened her mouth.

Kira screamed out at the exact same time Bea did, as the pain seared through her. The wooden stake had penetrated her heart from behind and the fiery heat now ate her body from the inside out.

"Vampires" Shaan spoke in a dry tone "Nothing I like killing more."