Part 26

Warnings - needy, mentions of oral and of sex, forming a group against voldy, dry humping, abusive parents, blood purism, worry and anxiety. Dark themes in setting,  voyeurism

Regulus and I laid in the grass pointing at clouds and imagining what they looked like.

"A Phoenix," I said pointing at one. We were waiting to called to leave for Spring Break. He'd sent a letter to his parents saying he was bringing me for spring break. They'd agreed. We'd also sent out invitations to our exclusive group that was going to fight off Tom Riddle. The invitations included a blank piece of paper that wouldn't say anything until you spoke to it and said "I solemnly swear I'm fighting the good fight." When this was done, messages from other members would appear so we could meet in secret, and if searched, it'd just look like a bit of parchment.

Regulus and I had toiled on them, reading so many books, and trying different spells. We'd finally gotten where we needed to be.

"You're sure they said yes?" I asked for maybe the hundredth time.

"It's the only thing the letter said," he chuckled.

He pulled me closer to him and Nuzzled his nose into my neck and then kissed it.

"It's crazy how content I feel, considering where I'm about to go. I think I'm finally starting to be used to you," he said.

"What's that mean?" I asked.

"I'm not looking over my shoulder anymore. I'm not waking up with an empty feeling. I know I have someone in my corner. I mean I knew I did, but I used to have to remind myself, but now I'm getting used to having you around, and used to you being mine. It feels safe, and normal, and comfortable."

"That's so sweet," I said and pressed a chaste kiss to his lips.

"Wanna make out?" He asked.

"Needy?" I asked.

"Kinda, we haven't had sex in a while since we've been working on everything and packing, and finals and such," he said, with a blush. "Okay yes I'm needy."

"It's okay, me too," I said. He grinned and began to kiss me hungrily. I loved his lips. I felt so content to just kiss him. His hands held my face adoringly as our lips and tongues moved. My heart swelled as I felt him smile into the kiss. His hand brushed my breast lightly and I was lit up.

"I think this is what I meant," I groaned.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"This is the kind of public affection I wanted to show off. I don't need people watching, just maybe a person to walk by and be like 'who is getting it on the Hogwarts grounds? Then be shocked to see it's quiet, solemn, Regulus Black. I want them to see how good you treat me," I said.

"That is hot," he said, and cupped my breast gently. We were kissing again, and I was tempted to straddle him when someone cleared their throat. We broke apart to see Lily Evans. She looked nervous but determined.

"Could I talk to you y/n," Lily asked.

"Sure," I said, and got up. I followed Lily a little ways away.

"I just wanted to thank you," she said gently.

"For what?" I asked.

"I know you have probably noticed I'm dating James," she said.

"Yeah, I have," I said.

"It's been absolutely amazing, I think I'm in love. It was totally unexpected. Mainly, how kind and mature he is," she explained.