Part 32

Info - weakness, PTSD, fear of water, life debt, cock warming, unprotected sex, trauma, Horcrux, oral (female receiving), separation anxiety, love making, crying during sex

Regulus and I were joined at the hip. We'd been too tired to do much more than read and cuddle. Regulus was acting like he had at the beginning of our relationship, he was obsessive over me, to the point of nearly having separation anxiety.

Even if I went to the bathroom, I'd hear a thump and I'd find him outside the door later. I wouldn't allow him to shower alone because water was frightening him a bit at the moment. He would cling to me, and I would wash his hair and soap him down, making sure to whisper reassurances to him.

We hadn't been able to make love, because everything made us so exhausted. We kept silent at the dinner table, just holding hands and eating.

"This thing is truly alive," Regulus mused beside me in bed. He was holding the stupid locket. It actually had a heartbeat. We'd found when we wore if we got more tired, and felt angrier.

"When we get back, and start the group, we should pass it around between us so it doesn't affect us too badly," I suggested. I watched his reaction. He'd been different since the lake. He wasn't quite so tough on himself. I realized he'd brushed off many of the things that hurt him because he thought of himself as a trade, as an item in some ways. It was him, for the locket, and it didn't matter how damaged or broken and hurting he was, if he could make the trade it didn't matter. Now he valued himself and his safety more. I knew if I'd made this argument before the lake he'd say he could take it all himself, or perhaps that the two of us could handle it. Now, I saw him sigh and nod.

"That's a smart idea," he said and snuggled closer to me. He kissed my shoulder, and then my neck.

"I love you," he said. "You're so smart and loving. Thank you for all the times you helped me in the shower, and thank you for forgiving me."

"I'd do anything for you," I said, turning towards him.

"I truly know that now," he said, tears welling in his eyes. I leaned forward to kiss him. He held my face gently, and moved himself even closer.

"Can we make love?" He whispered into my mouth.

"Are you up for it? I don't want to tire you out," I mumbled back, and played with his curls.

"Honestly, the past couple days I've been pretty much normal. I was more worried about you, you really spent just about all your energy, magical and physical."

"I'm fine with it. Well, more than that, I'd really like to. It's our last day, and it's hard to get time at Hogwarts, and it usually has to be in bathrooms, or unused classrooms.

"Can I eat you out first?" He asked shakily. "I want to bless you for saving me."

"I keep telling you not to think like that," I nearly snapped, but it was difficult to be hard on him.

"Well fine then, I want to eat you out because I'm horny and I like how you taste," he said with a goofy smile. I laughed.

"Yes, do it," I said, and pulled off my robes. He went to my panties and pulled them down. He massaged my thighs.

"Thank you for saving my life," he smiled. He dove in. His sucked my clit into his mouth. His talented lips suckled. I moaned, hand moving toward his hair. I grasped his long curls and whimpered as he lapped at me.

"So good, best thing I've ever tasted," he said, raising his head up and massaging my clit for a little.

"Regulus you're so good with your tongue," I breathed.

"It belongs to you, all of me does, I'm so entirely in love with you," he sighed. He went back down, and I genuinely loved the way he made out with my pussy. He looked so loving as he attended to my second set of lips.

"Oh," I gasped as I arched up into his mouth. He swirled it around, and darted. He grabbed my hips and lifted them up so he could feast deeper.

"Regulus, oh, Reg," I whined, gripping the sheets as I felt myself near the peak of pleasure.

"Ahh!" I screamed as I was thrown into orgasm. It was a mesmerizing one. I was shaking, unable to control myself. I couldn't hold my noises in. I was pushing my heat into his face. He didn't bulk, but took my ass and kept me flush against his mouth. I finally relaxed as the pleasure ebbed.

"Was it good Mon amour?" He asked shakily.

"So amazing Reg, come make love to me," I said, pulling at him desperately. He came up and kissed me sweetly. I tasted myself on his tongue, and it made me love him all the more. He entered me with care.

"You still feeling okay with this?" He checked in?

"Yes, make it slow and deep my darling," I said. He began to thrust in the way I asked. My body shook with each plunge of his cock.

"When you first hugged me on the Quidditch pitch, it opened up this hole inside me. It's never been filled, it keeps aching and desiring you, for all of you. I'll never be satiated. I'll always want you more and more and more," he said, whispering the words into my ear.

"You promise? You won't try to leave me again for honor?"

"Never, I paid whatever stupid debt I convinced myself I had to pay for being me. You helped me pay it. It's us forever now. I couldn't leave you now if I tried, we are bonded, soul, body, and mind, we are bonded."

"I was so scared when my spell worked on you," I whispered. "I felt like a wretched beast, like maybe I was using you because I'd been obsessed with the Marauders for so long."

"No baby, no, you're just really good at magic and have a little bit of a temper," he giggled and kissed my neck and chest all over.

"When I saw you on the train, I didn't know it, but I was yours. I was so charmed by you, I was so curious and protective. Please know I defended you to Sirius all the time," I begged him. His thrusts were so meaningful, his life force and energy being used to pleasure me.

"You liked me even then?"

"I was enthralled, I remember Andromeda called you Reggie and I felt this intense need to be close enough to you to call you nicknames one day," I said, adoringly.

"Imagine if I hadn't met you? I'd be gone, I'd never know love like yours. No one else, fuck!" He was crying.

"Baby, Regulus, center yourself angel. You're here, feel my heart and feel yours, this is real," I told him. It wasn't the first time I'd brought him away from the edge of a freak out.

"No one else would have saved me from that lake. No one else would have jumped in," he gulped back heavy sobs.

"Regulus," I said gently. "Sirius would have, Andromeda would have."

"I don't know. I'm just thankful to you for so many things," he said.

"I love you," I said. He pressed his forehead to mine. We breathed in one another's spirit and kept our eyes trained on one another.

"We'll make it," I nodded, tears entering my eyes.

"Of course we will," he smiled.

"Promise me grey hair again," I begged.

"I promise, you'll get me at every stage of life."

"You will too," I promised. We came together. The orgasm was the most intense we'd had yet. Both of us whimpered and cried and came undone beautifully. We clung to one another desperately. His skin set me alight. I wanted us to be perfectly mixed and attached. I kissed him desperately, pressing myself to him, showing him I was solid and here and his.

"Can I stay inside you? Would you honor me?"

"Yes, please, stay as close as possible," I begged. I couldn't be close enough to him.