Four.

LETTER TO LUNA___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

(Don't be a silent reader)

IT WAS AROUND FIVE THIRTY WHEN NOTTI, texted Luna saying "abandoned building?" And of course she didn't turn it down only because they were going to look for the journal.

"You're not as good as i thought you were Luna" Notti spoke as Luna held the wired fence open for him, she laughed looking at him.

"Who knew you trespassed" he wiped his hands off on his pants following her.

"A lot of people paint ideas of me and they're almost always wrong" She shrugged saying, she was use to people always assuming she was this way or was that way they never knew the real her so she just let them look dumb.

"Holy shit..." Notti Gawked at the building Luna chuckled at his behavior shaking her head.

She walked over to a closet pulling a sofa from it pushing it to the middle of the room, Notti looked at her and then the purple sofa.

"The journals not here" she told him sitting on the couch in defeat, she didn't even have to look around because if the journal were to be missing it would be in the closet.

Notti sat next to her their knees touching since the chair wasn't that big, "don't worry bout it you gone get it back" he assured her.

"Yea....hopefully" She sighed, the room feel quiet and empty with just the sound of Notti and Luna breaths being heard.

"So uhm-

Notti begann saying but was cut off by a noise making him and Luna pop up, Luna immediately stood up grabbing Notti's hood not to hurt him but as a reflex pulling him into the closet.

Standing side by side in the small closet Luna still gripped onto Notti hood causing him to start choking.

"Lu-Luna...you choking me" he tapped her arm making her immediately let go, "my fault"she apologized but immediately shushed herself when she heard someone.

"It look like someone was in here" A deep voice spoke causing Luna's eyes to go wide.

"We can't have our drugs in here if people be in this shit" Another voice spoke, Luna could feel her heart beating fast out of her chest accidentally knocking over a empty can next to her she gasped and the voices stopped.

"Aye! Whoever in here we gone shoot this bitch up so show ya self" the person said, as if Notti knew Luna was gonna make noise he covered her mouth with his hand going to her ear

"Shhh" he said but she was too scared, little did she know Notti had something on him so he wasn't really worried.

"Nigga nobody in here you just tripping" The 1st voice heard said.