Thirty four

LETTER TO LUNA ___________Dominican, republic

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Dominican, republic

YAWNING , Luna looked over to Notti who was sleeping peacefully to the point where he was drooling and she didn't know why because all she heard last night was CAT FIGHTS and chickens.

TODAY, everyone was goin over to their cousins house and everyone meant VIOLA. Luna wasn't prepared to meet Notti's ex GIRLFRIEND though he told her countless of times to not worry.

All she did was worry.

"Noooo, no es amorrr Lo que tú sientes se llama obsesión Una ilusión, En tu pensamientooo Que te hace hacer cosas Así funciona el corazónnnn!" a loud janelys sung off key in the shower as OBSESIÓN blared from her speaker.

"Broo janelys shut the fuck upp!" A loud dd could be heard from the other room causing Luna to chuckle.

"Make more noise here then when we home" Notti muttered into his PILLOW.

Looking over at Notti, Luna smiled at the BROWN  boy who's eyes were still closed but the light shined on his skin and his wavy hair over his FACE.

"We have to get ready soon Notti" she told him grabbing her phone that was on the DRESSER next to him 

"They can't come here?...damn I'm jet legged" he muffled

"I think it's jet LAG but yea" she patted his back saying as she stood up , he smacked his teeth.

"Fuck is you getting up for!?" Notti lifted from the PILLOW asking.

"To go get ready..." she pointed at the door.

"It's only....12:45 we got time" he looked at the IMAGINARY watch on his wrist .

"Actually we don't have time. We slept in Janelys was banging on the door at first to wake us up that's why I was already up before you" she explained but he wasn't listening AT ALL

"And you're falling right back to sleep- Nottiii!" She huffed clapping at her boyfriends DROWSY state.

"I'm up! I'm up bebe I'm listening" he JUMPED his eyes still closed at he touched his ears like he we listening .

"What I just say then" Luna crossed her arms staring at him.

"Said....janelys was....over slept banging on the window and....you was already up so you let her in to get ready" he shifted back and forth tryna keep himself AWAKE