Thirty eight

LETTER TO LUNA ___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

( would y'all be mad if I said letter to Luna is coming to an end)

NOTTI HAD BEEN AVOIDING THE CONVERSATION, with Luna since they came back to New York—Luna had been bugging him about Viola's NECK the moment she saw it and even tho he would say "ion know what happen" she knew that he was lying and he knew that she KNEW.

"Notti why you keep lying to me about not knowing what happen" Luna asked gripping onto her bookbag as the two walked towards their literature class .

"I'm not lying to you" he told which he wasn't, he didn't lie to her he was avoiding telling her the truth.

"Okay but you're not telling me" She told him,
Running her hands through her hair she sighed.

"We tell each other everything remember ?" She stopped him from entering the CLASS .

"I just think it's better off you don't worry about— bro Notti I trusted you enough to tell you what happen to me and you can't even tell me if you and her did something" She huffed

"You think me and her did sum?" He asked scrunching his face up, "yea like maybe you kissed her or gave her those hickies to shut— I'll tell you after class" he motioned for her to just stop TALKING.

"Fine." Luna rolled her eyes walking ahead of him in the class room— "oh my god" he groaned running his hands over his face catching up to her .

Sitting next to Luna in their SHARED desk, Notti watched her fidget with her fingers as she would look up here and there listening to what the teacher was saying.  "We have a new student joining us and I want you guys to fill him with warm welcomes" Their teacher announced.

"Fuck is he coming during the end of the school year for" Notti muttered to himself, Luna hated when their was new students because every time the teacher would make HER tour them around the school and she absolutely dreaded it because that means she would have to talk to them.

"Luna as always would you mind touring our student around, and give him a warm welcome" He smiled at her—SEE

"Yea..ion mind" She lied resting her head on her fist, "if he comes today it seems he's running a tad bit late" the teacher peaked out the door for the student.

Notti pulled his phone out getting bored of the lesson, as ALWAYS, he didn't mind new students because then the teachers would make them share some facts about themselves and waste time in class...and he loved that.

"I have to tour the new kid around so we won't be able to talk." Luna turned to her boyfriend, GLARING at him.

"Awe shucks" he pouted sarcastically, "you act like we don't see eachother everyday and talk every day..." she squinted her eyes at him.