Thirty six

LETTER TO LUNA___________Dominican, republic

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Dominican, republic

(Trigger warning/ SA) if this makes you uncomfortable please click off

WALKING OUTSIDE NOTTI, searched to find the girl but could easily hear her sniffles and cries, this hurt his heart.

SEEING her on the step with her head in her knees seeing her shoulders shake let him know she was crying, he hated seeing her cry.

"Bebe" he called walking towards her to sit down, going to touch her she flinched away, he scrunched his face in CONFUSION .

"Luna what's wrong?" He lifted her head to look at him.

"And don't tell me it's nothing or ima get tight" he straight faced her, but she just shook her head.

"It's not that I don't wanna tell you it's that I'm
Scared if I do tell you...you're gonna-" shaking her head she cried harder.

"You scaring me" he admitted, he was thinking the WORST.

"I was afraid you'd read my journal...that's really why I reacted the way I did. I didn't want you to see what was in it" she explained rubbing her eyes .

WHAT WAS IN IT?

"What was in the journal?" He asked grabbing her hand.

"Luna you know whatever you tell me I'm gone forever love you, nothing can make me look at you differently I promise baby" he reassured her, SCOOTING closer to the girl.

"Notti i felt so dirty and just disgusted with myself" she cried.

"Luna what was in the journal." His heart began beating faster, as he was EAGER to know what his girlfriend was hiding.

"He touched me Ethan" she FINALLY let out crying even harder, she turned away from him and began holding herself as if she needed comfort.

Notti wasn't an EMOTIONAL type of person, he didn't know how to take in what he just heard.

"What do you mean Luna?" He breathed out, it was warm outside but his body felt COLD

"My moms friend, he touched me!" She'd gotten angry she had to repeat herself.

"Nobody knows, not my mom my dad anyone only one who knows is my journal....and now you I guess" she said in between cries.

"He touched you like how-

"You know how Notti!" She cut him off saying.

"I just wanna know what exactly happened baby, I don't...I can't- I'm sorry" he tried to find the words he didn't know what to do, besides HUG her.

"I wanna tell you more, I just don't want you to think any of it was my f-

"Stop talking like that please Luna" he hugged her tight saying, "tell me anything im forever gonna be there for you" he let her know for the billionth time .