Chapter Six, The Ride

Point of View - Elma Farfalla Bianchi

       Great! They are starting to be overprotective of me, Great! Getting out of the SUV with my brothers, they had their cold expressions on. I put my boring face on not wanting to show my family my cold face to them that I had built for years. I glare at the boys who love to look at me for some reason. Finally got to my locker with my brother and dad around me.

       "Why are you guys so protective! This is too much for me!" I said while opening my locker and grabbing my bag.

      "It's because we miss you, Sorella! (Sister!)" Luca responded to me. B-u-z-z, b-u-z-z, my phone goes off. I pull out my phone and the caller ID is Papa. Looking at Damien he sees the caller ID.

      "It's ok to pick it up Elma." Damien said while still having his cold face, I know he is wondering who this Papa is.

     "Hallo, Papa, was ist das? Außerdem bin ich gerade bei meinem leiblichen Vater und meinen Brüdern. (Hello Papa, what is this? Also, I'm with my birth father and brothers right now.)" I lean against the blue metal locker while speaking in German.

     "Also, wer ist dieser andere Vater, Schmetterling? (So, who's this other father, Butterfly?)" Papa asked, very curious. Knowing that Papa will definitely kill Dad.

    "Du versprichst, ihn nicht zu töten, Papa! (You promise not to kill him, Papa!)" I said in a very concerned voice to Papa as I started to Pacing back and forth. Dad eyes me. Ug, they speak German! Another great mistake.

    "Ich verspreche Schmetterling! (I promise Butterfly!)" Papa said while I heard him going back and forth in his chair.

    "Es ist Lorenzo Bianchi! (It's Lorenzo Bianchi!)" I told him in a very confident voice while looking up to my family. Dad eyed me again knowing that I was going to have to talk about this in the SUV. Even if it's in German I did say Lorenzo Bianchi in plain English.

    "WAS! Elma, bist du sicher! (WHAT! Elma, Are You Sure!)" Papa said while I pulled the phone away from my ear trying not to hear my ears. Damien eyes me again as he is leaning against a pole across from me.

    "Also, was willst du mir sagen, Papa? (So, what do you want to tell me Papa?)" I ask in a tiered state while taping my foot.

    "U-m, es ist nur so, dass Martin gerade eben Drogen im Wert von etwa fünfundzwanzig Millionen Dollar von den Italienern gestohlen hat. (U-m it's just that Martin stole about twenty-five million dollars worth of drugs from the Italians.)" Papa said in a hesitant and feared voice to me.

    "WAS PAPA! KOMM DAMIT KLAR! MARTIN WIRD HIER ÜBER DIESES SPÄTER ERFAHREN! (WHAT PAPA! DEAL WITH IT! MARTIN WILL HERE ABOUT THIS LATER!)" I said pissed off, forgetting that I have part of my other family right in front of me.

    Now hang up the call and look at my other family in front of me. "Im Auto erklären! (Explain in the car!)" Damien spoke in German. He Speaks German! Now I am just hoping he heard only my side of the call.

    "Damit!" I said out loud. At least I didn't speak in Italian out of instinct. I grabbed my backpack from my locker and left it unlocked for the school.

   Damien faced me, "Let's go." He glared at me with a straight face. I got the gesture from Dad and Damien. Man! back to the SUV now, Ug. I saw Natasha with her minions Sofia and Chloe walking by. They started to giggle at me, they saw me get in trouble. I turned around facing Natashia and her minions.

    "So, Elma, who is this?" Natashia implied with an annoying bratty voice.

    "None of your business Natashia, have fun with Ekaterina and Alexei. O, and don't forget about the triplets you're gonna start living with." I provoked Natashia with my sassy statement. She scoffed at me, her own minions laughed at her. The triplets are known in the school for being rudest and drama queens. Even Natashia herself can't stand them.