Chapter Twenty One, Water

Point of View - Elma Farfalla Bianchi

      Knock knock someone asks to enter my room. "Come In!" I shouted from the floor.

      The person opens the door, I blink my eyes a couple of times. My eyes just stare at Ricco wearing shark swim trunks and a black T-shirt. "Why aren't you ready, Principessa (Princess)" He just looks at me with concerned.

      "I fell asleep." My head went straight back to my pillow.

      Ricco came up to me and lent over me. Then I abruptly shoot up from my cozy nest making Ricco trip over himself. "Wow, be careful there Principessa! (Princess!)" Ricco stated me making sure I was ok.

      "O ya..." I scratched the top of my head.

      He walked up to me. "Now get dressed, we are waiting for you in the living room, Principessa. (Princess.)" He literally took his two hands and gently pushed me into my bathroom.

      Once Ricco closed the door behind me I went over to my suit and picked it up. In addition to stripping my clothes I wiped my makeup off. I just stared at my tattoos and scars on my body. Now getting in the shower to get the black dye out. I dry my body off with a towel but leave my hair soaking wet. So that they can't see my blue classic highlights. Next I grab my swimsuit putting it on making sure that all my top tat's can't be seen. I look at my scar on my upper right thigh.

      Five years ago I went to kill Domenico. He stabbed me in the thigh by surprise then during that attempt the Polish had a surprise raid. After all of the commotion we kept in contact. Now I know the reason that he kept in contact was because I was his granddaughter. The current terms are that I am mad at him.

      Right now instead of going out of the bathroom. I go to the closet and grab a plain black thin skirt that I would wear leggings because of how short it is. Now double check that I am ready to go down stairs and have fun with my family. "Hey Guard Turn of Lights." I made my order clear and all the lights in my room turned off.

      Once entering the living room I just stared at four of my shirtless brothers. Damien was wearing pineapples. Luca was in a red speedo. Dante was wearing plain black trunks and Mateo had gray camo ones. Now looking at the other guys. Ricco was still wearing his blue sharks and a black shirt. Dad was wearing some turtle trunks and a gray shirt. Next my eyes landed on Romeo who was wearing some yellow trunks. "Your ready Principessa? (Princess?)" Mom asked and she was wearing a woman's two piece that covers her tummy.

      "Yes!" I bounced up in excitement with a real smile.

      We start heading outside through the living room sliding door. The walk to the pool was not bad but I didn't wear shoes or flip flops. "Damit!" I mumbled under my breath.

      Luca heard my mumble and asked, "Is there something wrong Elma?" His face was concerned and now got Romeo's attention.

      "I forgot a towel?" I scratched the top of my head.

     "Don't worry there are some at the pool deck." Romeo pointed out in the distance right behind the sun chairs and umbrellas. We just approached the deep end of the pool. From reading the number on the side it's a ten feet deep pool. Looking around I see ten sun chairs approximately at the shallow side of the pool. Mom, Dad, Ricco, Dante and the twins went to the chairs. I stay bending down testing the water with Luca.

      "I won't snitch from earlier but don't let Damien or Father hear that." He looked me in the eyes.

      "Don't want me to hear what?" Damien dark voice spoked me and Luca from behind.