Chapter Twenty Eight, Workout

Point Of View - Elma Farfalla Bianchi

     Come on Huston you should be up and downstairs already. "It's time to wake up for training." I turned on the light to Huston's room.

     "Five more minutes." Huston just mumbles into the pillow.

      So what can I threaten him without raising too many red flags. O I got it extended training longer he will definitely get up since my training sessions are called torture back at base. "Ok then training is extended by an hour." A devilish smirk comes across my face.

      "W-Wait! I am up now." A screaming Huston shot out of his bed. Hehe, I love playing with him. Huston's personality is loose and just loves pranks but when he is being The Devil Bullet it's like he is being a different person. He is uptight and becomes a controlling person.

     "Good be dressed and ready in five." I commanded Huston in a semi deep voice.

     "Yes Elma." Huston lowered his head showing that I am the boss not him.

     What is that delicious smell? No it couldn't be bacon and pancakes. It's like five a.m. in the morning. Who would be up and ready? "Yes you smell bacon and pancakes." Brooklyn interjected my train of thought.

     Now I just stare at Brooklyn wearing an apron with flour all over. "Brooklyn, are you trying to butter me up?" I sweetly teased her.

     "Maybe?" A smile comes across her face.

     "Remember we have training in ten minutes." I said after giving out a sigh to Brooklyn.

     "Got and here is your loving breakfast." My best friend replies back as she sets down a plate full of pancakes and bacon in front of me. Seriously Brooklyn your food bribes never get old and I truly love it since she always gives me homemade food. One of my favorites Brooklyn cooks is the square potatoes. She always puts the right amount of seasoning on them.

     My agenda for today's training is hand to hand combat. I want to start with something small before getting to the crazy stuff. Don't wanna freak out my biologicals with me throwing knives at Brooklyn while she dodges them. "Today we are practicing hand to hand combat." I said while starting with my first stretch.

     "Ug I haven't been practicing." Huston whines very loudly as he joins me and Brooklyn creating a circle.

     "That's your fault dude." Brooklyn slaps her own brother on the shoulder.

     "Cut it out your two we are training not goofing off." I send a glare in both of their directions. Ok, I have finished stretching out my body. Now it's time to do some hand to hand battling. "Tell me when you guys are done warming up."

     "Got." Brooklyn screeched out of her mouth as she stretched her calf. Huston just nodded back like he was deep in thought while in a lunge.

     Both twins take about five or minutes before they start wrapping their hands. "Elma what's the first thing we are gonna work on?" Huston asked as he just finished wrapping his hands in the black sports tape.

     "I was thinking you two would go against me on the mat." I declared to both of the twins.

     "What about your knee? I saw you favorting it yesterday." Huston comments as he gets set on the opposite side of the mat.

     "It's fine now." I ordered back with a growl.

     "Ok but don't blame us for your knee hurting." Huston empathized strongly as he started cracking his knuckles.