❤Prologue..💜

No proofread...

*****

"Ahh! Aah! w-who are you?? what are you doing in my room??.. Tf...Ahh.....umm.....stop doing that doll face boy..."Kim Taehyung pleads with heavy breath and dumbfounded look. His body arching the way this doll giving him delicious blowjob.

"Umm.. Milk...so much milk....hungry..."The Dollish Kitty boy open his luscious mouth wide open to take those 2 veiny angry cock inside his mouth, he gagged as those hot rods stuffed his entire mouth, stretching his little mouth to max but the urge to drink the white treasure he resumes his sucking activities with great difficulty, panting due to the lack of oxygen supply.

"Ooh! Fuck...Ah! stop...tell me w-who  the fuck are you..."Taehyung let out breathy moan feeling the unbearable pleasure while watching his 2 huge  angry red dicks getting devouring by the unknown angelic boy. Humming in satisfaction that sending vibrations to his dicks.

The boy tilt up his head at Taehyung question. Blinking his eyes innocently while mouth is stuffed by 2 huge dicks crown, precum leaking through corner of his lips. Fuck... What a sight to witness.

"I-i'm A Cat Prince and Im sorry for disobeying you Handsome Human....i can't stop licking your big things and the salty milk right  now! ....im really hungry and i want to drink your milk which is dripping from your long thick rods. "The beautiful boy with most innocent looks replied like he's doing nothing sinful.

*****

This story of a Cat Prince who run away from his kingdom due to some personal reason and found himself being taken by A Horny Dragon Prince in most lewd that he ever imagined.

Soon he discovered lots of things which his innocent mind couldn't proceeds but his Pervert Dragon mate teached him, showing everything practically, making him moaning mess under him. Fucking the heck out of him like a hungry horny beast.

****

Hello guys

Hello guys.... Actually this book im converting into VMin version from ZhanYi version.

Im a ZSWW author who writes ZhanYi (Xiao Zhan & Wang Yibo's Ff from the Untamed)

Recently my original id *zhanyi305_Anshika* with 2.32K followers & 17 books got deleted due to haters reports who actually doesn't like my ship. However, i recreated one. zhanyi305_Anshikaa that's my new id where I'm still writing zsww.

Apart from ZSWW i crazily love Vmin, Jikook, Vkook & Vminkook, Namjin, Sope ships.

So thought why not sharing my craziness to VMin fan as well.  Do not report just because you don't like smut or my ship.

If you cannot support me or respect my choices then kindly retreat. No need to bother yourself to report on my hard work.

*****
.
Do votes and leave your feedback if the book doesn't bore you much..😑😑

.
.