Epilogue_Bonded for eternity.

No proofread

Warning ⚠🚫.... Slight mature content scene would be there. So be aware.

Do vote & Comments everyone.

*****"

In the early morning.

Jimin wake up with sore aching body

Jimin wake up with sore aching body. He was feeling his body numb, unable to move himself a little bit that's how much exhausting he's feeling until Suddenly his mind flashed the images of their last night activities. His face turned red as he slowly check his body to see whether he's really naked under the duvet or everything was a dream.

"Ahhhh......"Jimin yells loudly in pure horror as his eyes enlarged finding his naked once flawless body are wounded like Taehyung was chewing his body by his teeth. As if he was a damn cannibal. Tf.

Hearing the ear piercing scream Taehyung ears perks up as he woke up. " What happened Jimin-ah?? Are you feeling pain Love??."he asks worriedly like last night he didn't pounded on a unconscious boy.

The enraged Jimin glare. "What have you done with me last night??hah??...You stabbed me by your milky peepee  countless times without any break, breaking my waist and asshole and now asking...whether I'm feeling pain or not??." He furiously ask.

Taehyung smile mischievously at the angry baby boy, Stretching his both arms in the air coolly.

"Woah! Now kitten blaming Daddy?? Ain't You're the one! who was demanding from me to go harder and deeper into your delicious ass?. "Taehyung tease with an wicked smirk.

Jimin feel his face heated up recalling the last night event. However he don't wanna accept defeat as Taehyung was also at fault na? He asks for more because it felt good but then he could stop stabbing him na? When he was average of passing out.

"I felt good when you stabbed me....which is why i asked for more but why didn't you stopped yourself from pushing both of your big rods into my small hole??.... You big monster...you didn't even stopped when i passed out. " Jimin pout while scolding Taehyung.

"Hehe.. Sorry Baby Doll...But can you blame me entirely when my cocks got addicted to your tight heat...i feel good like you which is why i couldn't stop myself from eating you nonstop. "Taehyung blurt shamelessly.

"Oh! So you also feel good by stabbing me?."Jimin asks amusingly, to which Taehyung nod innocently like he's not eye fucking this beautiful mess.

Jimin hums in agreement as he furrow his brows together. "Can you explain What actually we did last night? Taehyung Hyung??." He blink innocently.

Taehyung groan at the adorable sinful doll cuteness but nevertheless replied. "Well, We marked each other as  mate last night my pretty kitty. " he spoke seriously.

"We What??....How's this possible??...yo- you're not inside my tummy. "Jimin blubber but then something strikes him hard as he gasp. "Omg....we marked each other as mates?? are you by chance the Dragon mate of mine?? "He looks bewilderment at the thought of Taehyung being his mate from whom he was escaping. What a luck.