Chapter_1 Drinking milk from Taehyung 🍆🍆

No proofread...

Warning, Mature content book this one🔞 Hence read at your own risk. You've been warned.
⚠⚠.. This book is not for kids or homophobic if anyone uncomfortable with mature content gay smut then please don't proceeds because simply this book is not for you.

Most importantly If my stories are not someone liking then kindly retreat instead of reporting on my hardwork.

HOMOPHOBIC stay away because this is a "Boy Love" story with 21+ explicit scenes.

*******

In the busy street of Seoul.

****

Throughout the busy city of Seoul's, the line of various types of vehicles are passing with faster speed, loud sounds of horn buzzing people's hearing, roaring sounds of engine echoing which making birds to fly off.

Citizens enjoying the nature view while resuming to their own works to continue their busy life.

In mingst of the busy crowds, A beautiful snow White cat is roaming around the huge beautiful city, looking helplessly his surrounding with his ocean blue mesmerizing eyes.

             (The cat has blue eyes)

The beautiful captivating cat step are for some reason slow like snail as if the poor thing dosen't have bit of energy left in his frail fragile body. His beautiful shining blue eyes gazing his surroundings with frightening expression. Occasionally flinching upon hearing the horns & roaring sounds of engine.

While walking Suddenly the beautiful snow White cat got lifted by a beautiful girl with a cheerful sequel.

The terrified cat began to struggle his weak body to free itself from the clutch of the unknown girl but failed drastically because of weakness which caused him due to immense hunger as the cat was starving for 2 days in raw. None bothered to feed him a bit of milk let forget about offering anything else.

Meanwhile, The beautiful girl who held the cat delicately in her hold, giggle cutely. "Wow! How beautiful this snow white cat is....im sure if i present it to Taehyung!  Then he might get impressed by me & accept me as his girlfriend. "She dreamily grins.

The oblivious innocent cat understand nothing whatever the girl sprouting to herself as he stare the giggling psychic girl with lazy, more like unbothered look.

Being worn out too much The Cat wisely decided to let himself carry by this Pretty girl as  he's to lazy & exhausted to walk anymore. His hunger also not helping him as bugs are running inside his growling tummy.

Thus, after sometimes later the  cat found himself almost flying as the beautiful girl who's carrying him, runs towards a beautiful luxurious apartment which was quite closer to them.