Chapter_3 Mating you as my mate! 🔞

No proofread...

Warning ⚠🚫mature content scene ahead. It's not pornographic related things it's just the story plot. If anyone doesn't like then please retreat.

******

Chugging down the drink Jimin burp cutely, rubbing his chest cutely like an baby.

Taehyung chuckle amusingly at his baby lion cute antics but Zhao Lusi gets tensed and immediately excused herself.

Jimin rubbed his chest after drinking the orange juice. He was almost chocked by shoving too much cake into his mouth greedily.

Taehyung feel something was not right with Zhao Lusi because V felt negative vibes from her but he brushed out his thoughts and made Jimin seat besides him while wiping his smeared cake cream from his soft lips.

Jimin blush hard by the intimate gesture of Taehyung & tried to hide his flushed face. Meanwhile Taehyung was fully enjoying his mate adorable reaction.

Few minutes late. Out of the blue, Jimin  started feel hot and his cheeks turned red, sweat beat start dripping from his chin. Jimin wanted to rip apart his clothes but his breath becoming heavy by passing times.

"T-Taehyungie hyung. " Whimper Jimin softly.

"Huh!!. "Taehyung instantly snap out from his trance only to witnesd the younger flushed adorable feature. How his mate withering like fish.

Taehyung widened his eyes in shock as he touch Jimin's cheek softly to ask.
"What happened Jimin-ah?.... Are you ok? Why are you so red?. " he ask worriedly.

At the slightest touch of Taehyung. "Aah!..."Jimin softly moan, leaning for more touch.

Taehyung heart skips a beat in pure terror as his guts telling him something is indeed wrong.

"Damn you! Zhao Lusi.....I will kill you for this....if my assumptions turns out right. "Taehyung darkly growl.

"T-Taehyungie hyung...hot. "Cried Jimin.

Taehyung immediately take Jimin in his arms  with bridal style and run towards toilet. Jimin was throwing legs & hands in the air while whinning.

"Ah...hot....Taehyungie hyungiee..I'm feeling weird. "Jimin whimper sexily.

"Hush baby.....Wait Hyung will take care of you. " Whisper Taehyung softly while looking around carefully. When he found nobody is around them.

The panic Taehyung teleported from there with Jimin in his arms.

They both appeared inside Taehyung bedroom.

Jimin whin then cried while struggling to release his clothes from his body

Taehyung lay him down with trembling body. He was feeling damn nervous watching his mate flushed face and the soft whimper sounding very erotic to his hearings.