꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚛𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝٭⊹•꧂

Her mood gleamed as bright as her skin

An off-the-shoulder white lantern-sleeved blouse hung from her plump body, a pair of white shorts accompanying it. 

The woman's silky white hair was pulled into a neat bun. Her choices in clothing have begun to expand from plain hoodies and leggings. She felt the need to impress a particular tall, dark, and handsome person. 
Her bare feet slapped against the hardwood floor as she skipped along it. She had the house down to a fine science, effortlessly finding the kitchen. A peculiar scent hit her nostrils. River was getting used to the scents of things and people, so there were some people she knew but didn't know the scent of.

This scent smelled of french vanilla and tree bark. It was a lovely smell.

Thin arms threw themselves around her squishy body. "Riv~!" A feminine voice squealed. She noticed the long black hair, thin frame, and dark skin. "Blainey?" She breathed.

The arms squeezed her tighter. "She remembers me!" Blaine cried out dramatically.

River smiled softly, "Of course I do." 

Blaine unwrapped her arms from her but kept the palms of her hands on her forearms. "Oh my gosh. You're so pretty; I love this blouse." She hyperventilated, fanning her face.

A pink blush poured across River's cheeks. "Thanks." She shyly whispered.

"Come on, Blaine, leave some for me."

She changed her attention to another scent in the room. This scent smelled like soothing candles that had just been blown out. The olive-toned woman ahead smiled welcomingly, her soothing aura alerting her to who she was.

"Hey, Anu." River greeted softly. Blaine bounced like a little girl as she stepped away. The frilly-haired woman stepped ahead and gave the platinum blonde a curt hug. "It's been a while, hm?" Anu chuckled.

"Yeah! Are you and Lucifer bangin' or something?"

Anu flashed Blaine a glare, "Blaine!" She snapped, "I told you not to be so forward with your thoughts." The woman scolded, but the younger woman only sneakily grinned.