꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚛𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝-𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚜٭⊹•꧂

Vulcan forced a rapid shift, so rapid bloodshed from beneath his skin and shed itself across the grass

The large black wolf slammed his bottom paws into the cold earth, throwing himself into the air and roughly landing on the dark brown wolf. Titanis hastily snapped and writhed under Vulcan, rolling onto his back and kicking his hind legs into the stomach of the beta.
Air wheezed out his lungs, the black wolf being thrown off violently. He landed on the trembling grass, rolling over and jumping back onto his paws.

River, still a white wolf, lay along the side of the clearing. She stayed still.

Vulcan and Titanis lept at each other, a loud slam echoing through the forest as both powerful wolves met head-on in the air. 

Both wolves landed on the earth. He sealed his black maw around the leg of the gamma, who released a hurt yelp. He leaped forward and sealed his jaws on Vulcan's shoulder. Releasing his teeth from his leg, he whipped around and slammed his body against Titanis'
With long sharp claws, the beta swiped them across the shoulder of the brown wolf. Blood spat on the grass, the warm liquid lifting itself into his flared nostrils. The gamma lips curled up as he swiped his claws against Vulcan's side, more blood spitting onto the clearing grounds.

For more damage, Titanis tightened his jaws and snapped them onto Vulcan's back leg. Vulcan released a pained roar.

Numerous wolves ran into the scene, circling the battle at a safe distance. They stood guarded, with tall ears and wide eyes, watching their two superiors shed blood.

Bane lept into the scene and slammed her smaller frame into the brown gamma. Her violent snarls and snaps echoed as she sealed her lips into a tuft of fur and tugged hard. Titanis released an agonized cry, though Bane's figure suddenly flickered in Vulcan's vision as she was thrown away.

Another smaller, light-brown wolf snapped and snarled at Bane. Her hackles shivered in the cold night, standing defensively between the she-wolf and Titanis. It was his mate. The black she-wolf rolled on the ground before leaping at the other she-wolf.
Both wolves met in a violent dance when Titanis lept towards the white wolf in the corner of the clearing. His dagger-like glare trained itself on the unmoving she-wolf with unmatched hatred. In realization, Vulcan erupted with a violent war cry.