11

Merodi wakes up around 3:30 A.M. She chooses not to move so she wouldn't disturb her savior's deep slumber. A few plush feathers brushed agains her face. The feathers softness calmed her back to sleep.

Soon the risen sun shined and beams of it glowed in the room waking her up, a bit annoyed. She sits up rubbing her eyes and looked down left to the bed and is surprised to not see Kurama next to her. With a sigh Merodi gets up and walks farther into this unfamiliar modern house. It's looks like she is ended up to be in an area that resembles an open living-dinning room- kitchen area. Kurama sits on a light grey leather couch watching the saturday morning news.

"Good morning."

Without an answer Merodi walks towards the door.

Seeing her do so, Kurama rushes up towards her pulling her by the back collar of her shirt.

"Can't you stay a little longer?"

"No."

She turns around to slap his hand away.

"Hey-!"

She walks out the door with out a second thought, slamming the door behind her shaking the whole apartment.

"Oh... It's ok. I'll see you soon."

Kurama whispered to himself with a smile.

She rushes out of the building and back to the safety of her humble little shrine.

Jamie and Jona are outside waiting for her and become enjoyed to see her. They smile but soon turn to frowns.

"W-what's wrong?"

"My lady... Please look behind you."

She turns and her heart sinks to her stomach.

"You left your cellphone!"