5

Kurama walks with a tried step down into the room, farthest to the left.

"Mm mm, did she wink?"

He tried to remember a few seconds ago.

"SHE DID!"

His heart filled with excitement and joy. He threw himself on the bed with a large smile on his face, letting put a sigh of relief.

Kurama could barely sleep at thought that she might be responding to his constant throw of flirtatious acts and comments.

On other side...

Merodi rolled her eyes to hear the loud yell, earlier from Kurama.

"He's almost completely hopeless."

"But cute."

"Uh, no... Maybe..." 

"I'm SO confused."

She could barely sleep either. Her heart filled up with so many confusing emotions she could barely think, much less sleep.

Soon enough the sun rose up and so did they, still flushed with their own feelings. 

 Kurama reach out for his phone.

"6:30" It read.

He tossed it to the side and stretched out. After sitting there for about 5 minutes in deep thought, he got up and walked out and to the bathroom. His reflection read tiredness all over. He fixed his a bit and open the faucet, to refresh himself with a splash of water.

Soon enough Merodi walked out.

"Good morning." Followed with a tired forced smile."

She back nodded, in agreement.

"Hey, Merodi. I'm leaving early, I have a concert today.

She was a bit shocked, but the remembered the prayer from him that she had saved.

Kumara walked out. Soon after she rushed to her room, almost ripping apart her bags looking for something. Merodi rushed out to the gate.

"WAIT!!"

Kurama looked back with confusion.

"HERE!"

She threw in the air a necklace.

He catches it and looked down to it.

Completely black, with a wooden charm shaped in a music note.

"It'll bring good melody to the wearer."

"Thanks!"