Remember Me?

It's was currently 7:35 am, Anais was getting ready to go to school. She was so happy that her junior year was going great, she wasn't popular but no one paid attention to her which was good cause she could ignore bullies. She was practically invisible to everyone, and she was totally fine with that. She just liked to sit and draw pictures of people.

It was her safe space it made her happy.

"Come on sweetie, you don't wanna be late to class" her mother called out to her.
She gathered her notebooks and pencils together and grabbed her book bag as she exited her room.

On the way to school she listened to music through her wireless headphones. She thought about her past and how she had overcome the many struggles of being depressed and insecure, all it took was one person to torment her through her childhood scaring her for life. The bullying stopped once she moved away, Anais was happy but sad as well because that person was her first crush which is why it hurt more when he did what he did to her.

But she was pass all of that and better versions of herself and the new life she has built will be in her control again. Never again will she feel unwanted and threatened for her life.

She arrived at her school and got out of her moms car and headed into the building, the school was pretty big has your normal everyday kids, Jocks, Nerds, Prep Kids,  Cheerleaders, Popular kids, Loners and worse of all the schools bad boys. There vicious and mean and everyone tends to stay away from them.

She did at least.
___________________
|English Class|ANAIS POV

I'm so ready to go to lunch, to say I was starving man this sucks. I was one of the first ones to finish my English assignment. I was very smart had a high gpa starting in my freshmen year, my mother was very proud of me and she was a big part me gaining some of my confidence back.

I don't have a boyfriend or friends for that matter, most people avoid me like a plague, I don't really mind tho cause I can focus on school and graduation and live a better life where I'll find the man of my dreams and have a beautiful family. My biggest dream is to fall
In love and have someone call in love with me and we run away together into the sunset.

I thought that would have been my first crush but even as kids he was a jerk and mean to me but I tried to oversee it but eventually as we got older it's got worse than I left never looking back again.

I was so zoned out I didn't realize someone was standing behind me and leaned down close my ear.

"Remember me?" I sat frozen in my seat as the voice I dreaded hearing once again entered My ears, Donavan Lancaster.

My childhood bully.

Over the years he has put so much fear and sadness into my life I moved away to get away from him. How did he find me? I mean when did he?..

To sacred to turn around I let the bad memories flow into my head as I tried not to cry. I felt rub his thumb lightly over my exposed shoulder causing a shiver to rub down my spine.

"Relax doll, I ain't gonna hurt you" he whispered. Nodding I only looked at the board.

"Not yet at least" he laughed, I can't take this anymore I quickly got up and ran out of the classroom, the teacher called my name but I didn't stop running, I ran until I got to the girls Bathroom and I quickly locked myself in a stall.

I started hyperventilating as I tried to calm down, I let my tears falls as I cried. No no this can't be happening, I moved away from him what is he doing here. When he wants near me I consider him my crush but when he was near me he was a bully a very mean one. I never done anything wrong to him.

I hear the bell rang for lunch and I started to calm down. There's no way he could find me in here, the girls room. This was gonna be a long day, I have to avoid him at all cost.

_______________________

It was lunch time I had made my way back from the ladies room, entering the cafeteria it was loud and noisy as usual. Looking around I tried to see if Donavan was anywhere or if I was just dreaming.

As I made my way to the line I got my food and before u could take my plate it was taken from me, turning to see who took it it was Donavan. He took a bite of my apple and chew it slowly smirking at me, with him was the school bad Boys.

Why was he involved with them there dangerous...

"Give it back." I try to keep my voice strong, but I only received laughs from the other boys, Donavan held my tray out me, smiling a little I thought he was giving it back but suddenly he smashed the spaghetti and meat balls all over my shirt, I hear some other kids behind me giggle and laugh.

He shoved me back into a little and I slipped on the tray and fell on my butt, I let out a cry of pain as I looked up at him with teary eyes. He only took another bite of the apple and looked around.

"Might wanna get cleaned up." He than walked away with his minions.

"Aww isn't it sad. She thought she was special" one of the cheerleaders said, Britney to be specific. Her and little puppets laughed causing more people to laugh at me. Feeling embarrassed I got up and ran out of tje cafeteria.

I was once again crying as I made my way to my locker to call my mom to come And get me.

I can't go through this again... I just can't.

>Till Than Presley<

Share, Make sure to Comment your thoughts on this chapter! Make sure to like.