New Friends?

|ANAIS POV|

"Sweetie are you okay? You been staring at your cereal for minutes now?" My mother asks.

Blink my eyes I focus on her and have a her a soft smile.

"Oh no uhm..I'm fine just a bit tired, school work and stuff"

She kiss my forehead and held my cheek.

"Always remember your a beautiful girl and someday someone will be very lucky to have you" she says.

Smiling blushing I only nodded, I don't know if anyone ever will if ever one avoids me except for Donavan and I know for sure he doesn't like me, this pass week he has made my life hell, shoving into lockers, pulling my hair, tripping me in the hallway, forcing me to eat his lunch just so he can call me fat and that I should lose weight.

He makes me so self conscious.... Than other times I look in his eyes I see unknown emotions in them, sometimes it seems like he cares about me cause he doesn't allow anyone else to bully me or hurt me, he put Britney in her place when her and her little Barbie's tried to fight me because I accidentally bumped into her.

He came to my side like a super hero, scaring off anyone who'd even come close to me.

It's so confusing, I don't ever know what he wants or is thinking. Rubbing my head I got my bag and headed out to the car, I needed to get to school.
___________

Once I had made it to school I went straight to my locker, my bag was heavy with books and it was quiet tiring. As I was putting my books up someone tapped my shoulder causing me to jump a little frightened turning around, I thought it was Donavan but instead I was met soft green eyes, a girl. She was really pretty.

"Sorry I didn't meant to scare you, I'm new. I'm a senior and kinda lost" she laughs nervously smiling.

Smiling I nodded.

"Oh sorry, hi I'm Anais"

"Tracy Davis" she goes to the locker next to mine.

"I thought you were someone else" I tell her as I finish putting my books up.

"Someone who your afraid of?"

Looking at her I looked around and saw Donavan coming down the hallway with his friends surrounding him, they terrorized the entire school no one dare to fight back.

I should inform the new girl how things work here so she doesn't get in to any trouble, she seems sweet. Realizing I stared to king at Donavan he smirked.

Donavan made his way over and I quickly turned to my locker to avoid eye contact. Shit shit I'm so dead.

"You okay?" Tracy asks me looking concern.

"I-" I couldn't finish my sentence because a hand slammed my locker shut causing me to whimper a bit in fear.

"I told you to stop gawking at me unless you want me to teach you a lesson" Donavan said next to my ear, to afraid to turn around I muttered sorry repeatedly.

"Hey why don't you back off? You get excited hurting harassing girls?" Tracy snapped at him. I gulped shaking my head at her, begging her not to interfere.

One of his boys stepped to Tracy staring her down, she was pretty tall like him, though I was really short. Tracy isn't your average girl I can tell, she tall, kinda slim but has a nice figure, beautiful green eyes, and her long left back hair was wrapped in a bun as she had on a sports hoodie and some shorts with converse. A tomboy?

"Hey guys check it out we got a dike in our school
Now, she wants to be one of the boys" the boy commented laughing to his friends.

Donavan gave her a nasty glare.

"Who the hell are you? What your her protector now?" He scoffs.

Not saying anything I only looked at the ground.

"Yeah I'm her best friend. Can't you see your making her uncomfortable leave or I'll put you in a box." Tracy threatens.

Before anyone else could say anything the bell rang meaning class was almost about to start. The boys shared a look and Donavan nodded to them, they slowly backed away from Tracy.

"You better watch your back." Donavan says to her and turned to me, he lifted my chin and looked at me. His eyes went from my lips to my eyes.

"And you better stop fucking with me before I lose control and make you scream my name"

What did he mean make me scream his name, I shivered a little as his lips lightly brushed against mine and he turned around walking away. Breathing I wiped my eyes, Tracy flipped them off and came to me.

"What an asshole. Don't worry about them, cmon let's get to class" she says. Nodding I grabbed my bag and helped her to her class, sadly she didn't have any class with me but P.E and Donavan was also in P.E, god what has my life come to. I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me.
————————
|DONAVAN POV|
That bitch. Who the fuck she think she is to try and give MY GIRL confidence to talk back to me. I don't like the way she was trying to protect Anais, that's for me to do not her.

Fuck she might become a problem, if she becomes friends with Anais she will most definitely rub off on her and make her...strong. Strong enough to reject me. I can't let that happen, I won't let Anais reject me or leave me, she's not allow to have friends or anyone for that matter. All she need is me.

I'll have to take care of this girl and quick. I sent my boys on a mission and told them to teach that bitch a lesson, she wants to act like a man than I'll be more than happy to have my boys beat the shit out of her like we would do any guy that fucks with us.

Smirking I sat behind Anais as she was working, Anais was so beautiful, her hair smelled wonderful. She just doesn't know what she does to me, I haven't forgiven her but I do know I love her.

Soon when she's completely broken she will realize she needs me, she loves me and than we can finally be together.

Forever.

>Till Than Presley<

MAKE SURE TO LIKE AND COMMENT, COMMENT FOLKS! again thank you for support this book.