You Can't Escape Me.

|DONAVAN POV|

I watched as she rushed out of cafeteria, smiling I leaned against the wall and continued to eat the apple I took from her.

I wanted to show her that I can take whatever I want from her and there's nothing she can do to me, I own everything she has even herself she's mine to terrorize. I wasn't always like this with her at one point I really liked her when I was a little boy but didn't know how to show it to her so i constantly bullied her and made fun of her.

But deep down I wanted to give her flowers or chocolate. She's my first and only love, but when she left me, ram away it pissed me off. She left me just like everyone else I cared about in my life. I soon started to resent her over the years and I promised myself when I found her I would make her life a living hell for leaving me.

I just enrolled here today so I swear i didn't know she'd be here but when I saw her I had to scare her. Knowing she still fears me even after all These years makes me happy. Knowing she doesn't have a boyfriend who I'd have to hurt makes me happy that she is alone, no friends all she will need is me.

"Yo wasn't that hilarious? See how she looked at you"

"Dude she was heart broken"

The boys laughed next me but I ignored them, I fitted in right away when I enrolled yesterday, these guys actually asked if I would hang out with them so I agreed which also put me in charge of them. We were the school bad boys and I think that name fits well for me.

My little doll better be ready for what's gonna happen while I'm here, I'll break her and build her back up and she'll love me again, I know she had a crush on me when I was a kid but she hurt me and I have to hurt her back even worse. Than we can be together.

Run little doll run, I'm coming.

|ANAIS|
Wiping my tears I sat outside the school waiting for my mother to pick me up, my day was terrible and it had to be the one person I ran from.
Why does he do this to me? What did I do I just I don't know and I'm tired of being scared, but every time he's around me all I can do is let him do whatever he wants to me.

School was already getting out, my mom would be a little late since she was working, so I'd have to sit here for a while still covered in spaghetti, I hugged myself as I sat to try and hide the stain. This is embarrassing and I know I'll be the talk of the school now.

I was so focused in my thoughts I didn't realize someone sat next to me.

Looking I seen Donavan, he brought what looked like a blunt to his lips smoked it and let the smoke exhale from his mouth as he looked ahead. I don't know what came over me but I started to cry a little, what does he want now.

"Stop it. I'm sitting here being nice and your fucking crying" he says annoyed.

"Why are you doing this? Please just leave me alone"

He smokes again and looks at me.

"Leave you alone? Like you did me?" He said coldly.

I looked at him confuse he than grabbed my chin in a harsh grip Causing me to whimper as I look up at him tears still in my eyes.
"I will never let you get away from me again." He shoved me back roughly and got up leaving, my mom showed up just minutes after, I quickly wiped my face.

I got into my mothers car and we drove home. I couldn't tell her that my childhood bully is back and harassing me again...I had no where to run.
_____________________

|DONAVAN POV|

Fuck she pissed me off talking bout leave her alone? Is she fucking serious I left her alone for years, she's got a hard lesson coming if she thinks she's gonna get away from me again.

I walked to my motorcycle and grabbed my helmet and put it on and started my bike, now to find out where she lives just in case she plans to escape. I'll fuck her up for real this time if she does, call me obsessed but that girl ain't leaving me.

>Till Than Presley<

Remember to like and comment! Tell eme why you think! I know short chapter it will get longer bear with me guys!