~Unexpected Savior is a proposal ~

takemichi was returning from school normally as he always does,until she is stopped by some toman members.

Member1:well well if its not the cheating little bitch haha.

Member2:How about we teach her a lesson huh! looking her up and down, although she's pretty hot humm.

Member3: we can have fun with her later hehe.
      Takemichi was cornered by the three, she had no strength, but even so she tried to defend herself.

    Then the three began to beat her until she bled, kicking and punching her several times.
      Takemichi: arghh, please stop, please snif-sniff.

       While nearby, a tall, muscular man, with a red coat between open, with some tattoos on his body, was walking nearby with his subordinates.

       Taiju Shiba, the infamous leader of the 10th-generation Black Dragons, one of Japan's most notorious gangs, on his left side was Inui and on his right side was Kokonoi, both of the chief's right arms da black dragons.

       They went through an alley until they saw a cry for help that could be female, the trio thought of ignoring it, but for some reason, the leader felt he needed to check.

       Taiju: stay here! I'll check what's going on.
       Kokonoi: more boss! was interrupted by his partner beside him.

        Inui: The boss knows what he's doing! Let's wait for now.

         Takemichi had taken a beating, she was losing a lot of blood, as if that wasn't enough, the attackers were now thinking about abusing her.

       Before they could touch it, a punch came towards one of the attackers, they went after the mysterious man, but ended up being beaten easily.

     [Moments before]

  Taiju entered the alley, when he saw about three men beating a girl who looked very familiar to him, then he saw one of the attackers trying to take her clothes off, he knew well what they would do To do.

      A vein 💢 jumped out of his forehead, he didn't even know why he was so angry, maybe he imagined his sister in that poor girl's place, those guys wouldn't see the sunrise, it's without thinking twice, taiju went on top of the individuals without pity and without mercy, after he finished the service, he looked at the girl all hurt and unconscious, when he looked at the girl's face, the surprise in his Face was evident, he didn't believe it was the hanagaki that was in that state, after she practically defeated him in a fight, he finally realized that he was doing everything wrong with his brothers,That's why taiju had a deep respect for her.

      But now seeing the state the girl is in, he can't help but worry. what would have happened to her? why did they leave her in this state? he knew those bastards were members da toman.

     Without thinking twice, taiju took her in his arms, going to meet his subordinates, who, when they saw him arrive with the girl in this state, couldn't help but look at each other in surprise, because they They also knew her.

      Inui:Boss what happened to hanagaki? why is she in this state.

      Kokonoi Asked the same question.
      kokonoi:Yeah, who did this to her?

      Taiju:I don't have time for explanations, we have to take her to the hospital quickly.

     Kokonoi took her boss's car that was nearby, they got in and went straight to the hospital.

      Taiju:Hang in there hanagaki! with a worried look on his face, which made his two subordinates wonder if they were delirious over the scene in front of them.