~•black dragons is tenjiku vs toman~•

Friday, Jul 21, 2023 11:24 AM                           

                   It's been two months since the meeting and the alliance with the tenjiku gang,izana and Emma were finally reconciling as brothers after everything they've been through, takemichi was nervous,they officially declared war against toman,they had set the time of battle for Today, Today will be the decision of everything, takemichi's thoughts were interrupted when a family member was seen poking his head inside the gate.

                  Takemichi noticing who it was, ran and jumped excitedly on his lap hugging him.

                   Takemichi ~taiju-kun, you came!she said excitedly.

                 Taiju~ and of course I would come, do you really think I would let you face the gang of those bastards alone! he said smiling.

                   Takemichi blushed and laughed lightly at taiju's protective way, she had already gotten used to this gentle side of him.

                   Takemichi ~we won't face them alone, we have our members and the tenjiku members, and we still have you!she said confidently.

           He chuckled in agreement with her.

                       Both were interrupted by Izana who entered.

                    Izana~are you two ready? it's time to finish off a gang right! he said smiling evilly.

                       They both looked at Izana with the same smile.

                      Both~ and of course we are, who do you think we are.

                      The three left the place, along with their gangs, they arrived in a deserted place, where Toman's gang was waiting for them.

                     Mikey~are ready to be slaughtered! says Mikey with arrogance.

                     Izana~I think the one who has to pray not to be slaughtered will be you manjiro sano!said Izana evilly.

                       This greatly angered Mikey, who ordered his gang to attack.

                     Mikey~toman go!!!Mikey yelled

                     Takemichi is taiju~go Black dragons!!both screamed .
                       Izana~tenjiku attack!!!izana screamed.

                  Both ran to the battlefield with their gangs, takemichi with his agility managed to knock down 20 members at once, izana knocked down 20 more with his powerful kick, but what stood out the most was taiju who in brute force knocked down 50 or more members of toman, the battle was fierce, but it wasn't just them who stood out ran and laughing raitanis in joint work, I managed to do more damage to toman, kakucho also with his right eza, yuzuha and hakkai, combined their forces together with inui and kokonoi who came to help their former boss, is their now boss, Emma, ​​baji, chifyu and mitsuya advanced on Draken because he was the biggest obstacle to reach kizaki and Mikey.

                   Takemichi came forward to kisaki, to finally get his revenge by physically tearing him apart.

                     Kisaki~ora ora hanagaki, do you really think you can beat me! he asked smugly.

                   Takemichi ~I'm more than ready to break your face! says Takemichi smiling evilly as he falls on top of him.

{One more for you 👉👈...}