~•the end of toman is the small revenge against kisaki ~•

Friday, Jul 21, 2023 11:25 AM                           

          Emma, ​​baji, chifyu and mitsuya miraculously managed to take down draken, while izana had fun fighting Mikey.

           Mikey~give up Izana, you'll never stop my invincible kick, no one's a match for me to take on! he said smugly.

            Izana~that's what we'll see! he says interrupting his kick, is kicking him to the other side.

              Takemichi threw kicks and punches at Kisaki who simply dodged, which pissed off Takemichi even more.

              Takemichi ~You cowardly bastards, stop dodging, you're a man or not, you bastard!! he yelled irritably.

               Kisaki~haha, you're never going to beat me hanagaki, you're so weak in that pon-, you didn't finish, because of takemichi's fury at that exact moment.

                Takemichi, in his fury, began to land destructive punches on Kisaki, along with his kicks, which knocked him down, which he was on top of, beating him brutally.

                 Kizaki~ta-takemichi, don't do this, cough-cough.

                     Taiju was looking for takemichi on the battlefield, until he saw her brutally beating Kisaki, taiju ran to get her off, otherwise she would kill him.

                  Taiju~takemichi!!shouted, while grabbing her to pull her off, I know you really want to kill him, but not like this, you'll ruin his life takemichi!!come on!!we still have that damned Mikey!.

                  Takemichi turned his gaze to taiju, getting off Kisaki's unconscious body, to finish the battle against Mikey's bastard.

                Takemichi ~you bastard!! while spitting on him, I didn't kill you, but you're going to be in the hospital for a long time! She says smiling.

               Takemichi ~taiju-kun, let's break up with Mikey!she says with her usual smile.

               Taiju~let's takemichi! he says smiling lightly with his personality.

                    Arriving at Mikey and Izana's fight, they see that even Izana couldn't defeat him, he only managed to hold him back for a while.

                  Takemichi ~izana, are you okay? Takemichi asked worriedly.

                  Izana just smiled slightly.

                 Izana~ I'm glad you're here! go! get rid of the bastard! he said smiling.

                  Mikey~come on takemichi,let's get this over with!!has called teasingly.

                   Takemichi attacked Mikey, with several kicks and punches, after a lot of hard work and persistence, Takemichi beat Mikey, thus declaring the end of toman.

                   Takemichi ~As of today, toman is being disbanded.

{It's getting closer to the end ☹️}