~•confession~•

Friday, Jul 21, 2023 11:26 A                              

                 If it's been a week since the fight ended it's the end of toman, baji, Emma, ​​chifyu, hakkai, yuzuha and izana were resting in the hospital due to some injuries.

                Kisaki was hospitalized, but was released, going straight to the reformatory because of his crimes.

                Mikey, after finding out that he was deceived by Kisaki, went after Takemichi to ask him for forgiveness, it is for her to create a new gang with him, which she immediately refused, she just ignored him.

                   Draken also after finding out about Kisaki's frame, asked Emma for forgiveness and Takemichi, Takemichi ignored him, Emma already forgave him, but she forgot the love about him, for now she is just training the owner.

                   Taiju, continues his life normally along with his former gangmates kokonoi and inui.

                   Izana, after leaving the hospital with her gang members, said goodbye to the members of the Black dragons, taiju and takemichi, and returned to her home, but always visiting Emma frequently.

                    Takemichi's friends go about their daily lives normally without any problems.

                   And takemichi, well she's happy... but there's a little problem... she fell in love with taiju, and doesn't know how to declare it, the same goes for him, taiju unexpectedly also fell in love with takemichi, but also doesn't know how to declare it.

                     Takemichi's friends, in order to make her friend happy, managed to arrange a meeting between the two.

                 Yuzuha ~yes brother, I'm sure, now go, because the hakkai said it was urgent! said yuzuha nervously.

                     Taiju sighed as he finished getting ready to go find his brother.

                    Meanwhile, takemichi was being pressured to get ready by her friend Emma.

                    Takemichi ~emma-chan, are you sure baji needs my help! she asked nervously.

                     Emma~I do have takemichi-san, I'm done, hurry up, baji doesn't want it to go wrong!she said nervously.

                      Back at square takemichi and taiju were looking at each other nervously "they've been tricked".

                      Taiju~ well... takemichi I have something to tell you! said taiju fearing for his courage to go away.

                       Takemichi~I also have taiju-kun!she said, fearing that he would reject her!

                    Both took courage and declared themselves.

               Taiju& takemichi ~I love you!!both screamed in embarrassment.

                 The two stared at each other in disbelief and happy to be reciprocated.

                 Taiju~enta-was interrupted, by takemichi pulling his tie and giving him a passionate kiss.

                  Taiju widened his eyes in surprise, and returned the kiss, deepening it, while one of her hands was on takemichi's face, his other went down to her waist, what both didn't realize was that they were being watched.

                    Emma, ​​baji, chifyu, hakkai is yuzuha~ how beautiful!! we did it!! both spoke with joy, and silence so as not to be discovered.

{Penultimate chapter... I'm like 🥺❤️}