Chapter 7 - First Days Suck

[February 21st 2045] - Y/N's Aparment 

After Y/N interesting tour, he an Rafa managed to settle into their new apartment building. They were given their last allowance from Ozpin, which they used on some basic things; stationary, backpack, snacks, etc.

It was now his first day of school. He prepared himself with a quick shower and a shave, his dirty stubble wasn't gonna impress anyone. He dressed into his uniform, it consisted of a button-up,long-sleeved white shirt, a royal blue jacket with gold sleeves and white Union logo, a golden tie, dark navy blue pants and golden cuff links. He finally wore a pair of black compression dress socks and brown leather dress shoes. He sat up from his bed after lacing up his shoes to give himself a good look into the mirror. 

"Perfect!"

He then exited his room  and was met with a flyin panda to the face. 

"Hey bud!"

Rafa had seemingly lost all the weight he gained after eating Rumi's carrot supply, still looking as cute as ever. The panda left Y/N's face and moved on his shoulder. 

"Oh~ I don't think you can some with me today bud..."

*sad panda*

"...Don't give me that.."

*sad panda intensifies* 

" Okay! Okay, you can come but if they kick you off then your on your own"

Rafa squeaked in happiness and with that the Y/N grabbed his bag and duo left the apartment. Y/N closes the door, tapping it once more to lock it. He then heard the door behind him close, he turned around to be met with a girl. She was a medium height and mid-length dark-blue tinted hair with a singlet red highlight on her bangs. She wore a simple black and white jacket with the Union logo, beneath was a navy blue and red sailor uniform  with a skirt held up by suspenders attacked to her sailor shirt and large white sneakers. She also carried a very large suitcase on he back. 

" tch, I guess your my new neighbour"

Interestingly, she had 'gear-like' pupils and a fierce look in her eyes.

"Yeah I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N"

He raised his hand, the woman gave him a slight smirk before giving him a firm handshake

"Weird name, I'm Ryuko Matoi"

 [RYUKO 'THE EXHIBITIONIST' MATOI] 

" Well its nice to meet you Ryuko, I hope we can get to know each other well"

"Me to dude...so~ you're the new Union student? Seems a little too far into the year for new students, but its Union so what can you expect "