Chapter 12 - Enter: Y/N L/N - Season 1 Finale

FINALE TIME!

Trigger Warning - There is mention of suicide and other harmful themes

Y/N POV

After finally getting to out hotel Ms Marvel, K/DA, as well as the whole class convened in the lobby. 

" Before we can start, I need you all to take these" Ms. Marvel said as she raised her arm," These are basic trackers that the school has provided, you only get one so do NOT break them"

She handed a large box to Kai'Sa and Ahri and the two began to hand them out. 

"Each watch contains your room number and acts as a key, I expect everyone to convene back here tomorrow morning by 8am, for now have fun!" Ms Marvel chuckled as the rest of the class dashed off.

Kai'Sa appeared in front of me, her smile as bright as the sun. 

"Here you go darling~, also be sure to meet us at the penthouse" She says whispering the last part into my ear

I'm gonna die today.

...

Star Labs: Central City - Barry Allen POV

You know its ironic, the fastest man in the world is always late. I mostly do it intentionally, so when I heard that the stone had finally done something, I was there in a flash, pun intended.

 I mostly do it intentionally, so when I heard that the stone had finally done something, I was there in a flash, pun intended

[BARRY 'I NUTTED AT A WOMEN'S TOUCH' ALLEN]

"Barry, I don't why or how, but the energy this thing is giving off is insane!" Cisco yelled. 

[CISCO RAMON] 

[CISCO RAMON] 

" How much we talking?" I queried 

"This thing could power the world for a millennium, and that's not the only thing, its giving off EVERYTHING"

"What do you me-"

" EVERYTHING Barry! Dark energy, thermal, nuclear, magic, cosmic, EVERYTHING!"

"Damn...So why did this just happen now?"