Chapter 2

Recap:

' "Very true. We best check it out." Tsireya continued and you nodded your head. "Well then what are we waiting for? Let us go see what is happening!"

Tsireya rushed me, smiling at me and speeding off.

"Right behind you!"

You made a calling sound to summon an Ilu under me. You laughed at the Ilu's mischievousness, attached the bond and began your journey back to the island. Your home. '

𝓝⋆ᯅ⋆๑𓂅﹆

As you sped up over the water to catch up to Tsireya, you heard the sound of wings flapping. You look up to see five Ikran gliding down, trying to land at the heart of your village. You were intruded and you had to see what this was all about.

You leaned closer to your Ilu and whispered "Let us pick up the pace huh?"

As a response the Ilu flew in the air then dived into the crystal water, moving his body as quickly as he could. This made you zoom past your sister and get near shallow water within seconds. You released your Tsaheylu and patted the Ilu's back as thanks.

The water felt heavy so you steadly got out of it as you focused on fixing strands of your full h/c hair. You were so focused you could not see the looks of the strange looking Na'vi brothers. Gobsmacked at the sight of you.

You did a few tweaks on your appearance as your feet hit the sand and made it to the crowd of people.

Excusing yourself as you went forward to get a good look at the visitors, you made it to the front to finally see it was the Omatikaya people from the forests of Pandora.

To your right you saw your brother looking at the two young Omatikaya boys with a look that could kill.

"Easy, just be cool." The older Na'vi said.

Ao'nung was about to approach them as they greeted him but you put your hand in front of his chest to block him from advancing. You greeted the boys politely back on behalf of your skxawng brother and yourself.

The younger brother nodded in response while the older brother thanked you under his breath while smiling at you a bit. You bashfully bowed your head in reply.

Then Rotxo stepped around me and my brother to get a closer look at the boys and decided to comment on their appearance.

"Look. What is that? Is that supposed to be a tail?" He laughed and so did the people that heard him.

Hesitantly, you looked at their tails as well. 'Not exactly suitable for swimming. No wonder they stay in the forests.' You speculated in your head.

You noticed the younger Omatikaya looking at the reef. To turn to see was staring at your little sister emerging from the water. But hurriedly looked down as me and his brother caught up with him.

His brother had that smirked and you just shook your head silently.

Tsireya made her way towards you and lightly pushed you.

"What?" You questioned absolutely clueless of what you did.

"You left me!" She quietly exclaimed, pouting at me.

"Well you left me first." You said folding your arms.

Once again, Rotxo opened his big mouth.

"It's too small. How are they supposed to swim?" Rotxo and Ao'nung laughed.