Foreword

I wanted to write some slice-of-life cartoon styled episodes about a cartoon, which I just felt in love with.

Don't take these stories too serious. I made all the background stories up.
I have to admit that the first episode (A new pack leader) is a lot more story and explanatory driven than the rest of the episodes.
So it is also the most boring one. But please don't be discouraged to read the rest of the episodes.
I am really confident that DS fans and even non DS watchers can enjoy these stories!
Don't worry about this On-going disclaimer, I will only publish finished episodes.

So if you just want more episodes about dalmatian street then look no further than here :)

I will upload more episodes when I finished the title covers, which you will see on top of each chapter.
I uploaded the first two chapters at the same time because they are kinda connected.
We explore Dolly's feelings and insecurities a bit more, which got teased at the end of the first episode.
If you just read the second episode (Merry Pupmas) without the first one, then you might find Dolly a bit... rude, maybe.

But don't worry, the third episode and the episodes afterward are more like the original series when it comes to the bonded family feeling.

I really hope you will enjoy these. I pour a lot of my heart in there.
You would make me the happiest person on planet earth if you comment under the stories and share your thoughts and questions.
And if you liked them, then maybe... just maybe you can even recommend them to your friends.

Okay, I will stop now and let you start reading the stories.
Please enjoy!

© Disclaimer:
101 Dalmatian Street is a cartoon made by Atomic Cartoons and was published in 2019.
101 Dalmatians is the concept owned by Disney.
I do not claim ownership over those ideas.