Merry Pupmas!

(Episode starts with shot outside the Dalmatian House. Some snow is laying around, but it isn't snowing outside right now.)
(We move inside the window of the attic to a calendar, where we see that there have been crosses made until the December the 23th)
(We see a hand reaching to the calendar with a Pen inside, marking the 24th)

Dylan: Finally ... It is Christmas Eve!
ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!

(Dylan runs into the hallway, Dawkins is already there, they look at each other, knowingly that the other one knows what's up)

Dawkins and Dylan at the same time: Happy Christmas Eve, dear brother.

(They look at each other for a second)

Dawkins and Dylan: Ha-ha every year the same thing...

(Dylan goes downstairs to the hallway humming Christmas melodies, he stops at the bottom of it)
(Dylan's parents walk besides Dylan moving to the door.)
(Dylan stops humming immediately and tries to act normal.)

Dylan: Oh, hello dear mother, dear father, where are you two heading off to?

Doug: Ehm, we are going to work...

(Delilah holds back laughter)

Delilah: Yes Dylan, we are heading off to work.

Doug: But wait that's a good question, isn't your human assistant on his holiday right now?

(Delilah hastily)
Delilah: Aehm, he has returned last minute.
Ok, bye Dylan we have to go now.

(They close the door)

Dylan: Ok - time for the preparations!

(Dolly has watched this whole scene)

Dolly: Ok, what are you up to?
What is going on here?

Dylan: Can't you guess?
Today is Christmas Eve!

(Dolly looks confused)

Dylan: What, you don't know what Christmas Eve is?

Dolly: Ehm, no...

Dylan: (gasps) Whaaat?!
But how... what did you do this time in the US?

Dolly: That is not important, I just wanna know what Christmas Eve is.

Dylan: Well, let me tell you something

Dolly: Don't sing...

(While singing Dylan is magically teleporting behind her and switching from left and right,
holding props like the bells and snowflakes. He is expressive and has sparkling in his eyes)

Dylan: When you hear the bells on Christmas Day and their familiar melodies play.
When the northern winds start to blow, endless ice, and endless snow, grow.
You can already feel the gifts hopping from the chimney into the stockings.

Then you know,
the time has come for the Christmas show.
The Christmas Night is the night, where there's no grieve and only delight,
where families share memories.

That night we enjoy our time together while looking at the snowy weather.
And at the end we happily await to savor the flavor of the morning dinner.

We might even wear hats and celebrate with cats,
because everything might happen in the Christmas night!

(Dylan raises both hands. Excited and full of Christmas spirit, he eagerly awaits Dolly's reaction)
(Dolly doesn't appear to be interested)

Dolly: Mhhh... I don't know, that seems kinda boring.

(Triple D appear)

Dallas: Dylan, you forgot to tell her about the most important part!

DéjaVu: Yeah! You forgot the

Destiny: Presents!

Dolly: Ah now that's more like it. (chuckles)
Dylan, how could you forget the obvious best thing about Christmas?

Dylan: I mean yeah, the presents are nice and all, but I think the best part about Christmas is the time you spend together with the ones you love.
I mean just think about it.

(Dylan's stories are shown in another slide show)