Mr. Love you long time

Gia's heartless corpse is still laying on the floor of the courtyard where she died, and Elijah looks devastated as he covers her body with a sheet

Cami, whose hands are still smeared with blood after pulling Papa Tunde's blade out of Elijah's chest, drinks a cup full of his blood to heal after Klaus attacked and fed on her, grimacing at the taste as she swallows it. Once she's done, Elijah turns to her, looking furious as he growls quietly. "So, now that you have healed, what do you mean, Niklaus and Gabriel had a plan?!We had a plan! A plan they have mercilessly destroyed-"

Camille yells. "Your plan wouldn't have worked, Elijah! When Klaus got into my head, he said your plan would fail, so he had to enact one of his own. One Gabriel has been helping him with since the very beginning."

"And what might that be?" He furiously glares.

"He has to get her to link to him." She breathes out.

"My brother wishes to bind himself to our enemy? She'll be virtually indestructible!" He panics.

"He said I had to convince you that everything he had to do, he had to do alone. You had the wrong ingredients to kill Dahlia, and he has to buy Gabriel time before he finds the right ones."

Camille looks down at the veiny corps and frowns. "I am sorry about your friend."

Elijah skeptically looks at her. "Are you?"

"I don't agree with you threatening Caroline but I don't think he should've killed gia in retaliation." She huffs.

"Now Hayley isn't answering her phone. Now, WHAT HAS HE DONE?" He screams.

Rebekah in her original body and Marcel walk into the room stopping the heated conversation. "Don't blame the messenger."

"Rebekah?" Elijah questions in confusion.

She shrugs. "Looks like Niklaus had a lot on his to-do list last night. And, as for Hayley..."

"What is it?" He questions worried.

Marcel sighs. " When Klaus attacked me, he stole the spell that I used on the Crescent wolves..."

"Gabriel would allow her to be condemned to the body of a beast? At the hands of our own brother?"

"I am not sure what Gabriel was and was not apart of you know Nik. But we shouldn't have taken Caroline, Lijah. Hayley will be human once a month. We will find her and we will help her." She tried to convince him everything will be alright.

"We need to focus on who needs saving today." Rebekah breathes out. "Freya called..Dahlia is... incapacitated. They are two hours north at an orchard near Pale River. She has Hope. Gabriel is with them."

Elijah speeds away with out another thought.

Gabriel holds an exhausted Hope cuddled in his arms as Freya sits across from them on the truck. Hope keeps glancing at her father and Dahlia's bodies laying on the ground.

"Why would you work against us?" Freya questions, still worked up.

"Your plan wouldn't have worked." He simply explains. "I would do anything for Hope even if it means standing against my siblings."

"We had a plan." She grunts.

"You haven't been around long so I'll only tell you this once." He looks her in the eye. "I am nearly never wrong and I'm the reason all of my siblings are alive today. You're not the strongest witch in the room anymore Freya. Come to terms with it."

Elijah arrives.

"Well, my adage holds, nothing good ever happens in a clearing in the woods." Freya says to him.

"Nothing good ever happens where my brother is concerned." Elijah glares at Klaus's body and then glances at Gabriel.

"With one exception." He sighs looking to Hope.

"You need the blood of mother. Freya was not the witch who broke her heart the most it was Esther." Gabriel explains.

"So, we need Esther's blood? Well, that's impossible, I killed her." Freya groans.

"Our mother is buried in New Orleans. Niklaus wants us to revive the original body." Gabriel shrugs like it's no big deal. "I will be at Lafayette Cemetery. You both take Hope home and allow her to get some rest."

"I suppose you want us to bring Dahlia and Niklaus along to?" Elijah snarks.

"Precisely." Gabriel gives him a thumbs up.

"You have no idea what you've done, Gabriel." Elijah fumes.

"You have no idea what I've lost."Gabriel replies. He kisses Hopes forehead and hands her off. "I'll see you soon my littlest wolf."

"I know I'm going to come to regret this." Gabriel groans. Picking up the jar of ashes he removes the lid before dumping it into the stone coffin filled of dirt and water.

Gabriel pulls his sleeves up and closes his eyes. "Fian en che en kanu! Fian en che en kanu!"

All of the candles light up with a high flame. "Fian en che en kanu! Fian en che en kanu!"

They all die out and he stops chanting. Gabriel keeps a close eye on the coffin not letting anything come to chance. The mixture slowly becomes solidified

A hand shoots out of the mixture in desperation. Rolling his eyes Gabriel grasps the hand and pulls the blonde woman out.

His eyes crinkle and he hands the extremely confused and naked witch a blanket. "Mother."

Once the witch has gotten dressed he is quick to slap a pair of the black magic cuffs into her wrist. "Let's go. We're late to a family reunion."

In the back room of the jazz club, Esther, who is still wearing the cursed shackles and is now dressed in a plain black dress and flats, is sitting in a chair while Gabriel sits at the table behind her and casually spins a knife in his hand.

"Let me guess you brought me back from the dead to torture me." She taunts.

"My dear mother, we simply need your blood. Though, in the event that you should suffer horribly, I can't promise I won't enjoy it immensely." Gabriel chuckles.

Klaus enters the room only a few moments after Elijah does and the look in Elijah's eyes is pure fury.

"Ah, Mother. I've arrived just in time for another one of your deaths, and as much as I appreciate the front-row seat, I'm afraid I'm going to have to postpone the festivities."

"You're in excellent spirits." Elijah growls.

"Lucky for you, as I'm the one needed to save the day." Klaus's smile widens and Gabriel rolls his eyes.

"Is that what it's called?" Elijah twitches.

"Why not? My plan's worked perfectly." He shrugs.

Gabriel looks down at his phone as it starts buzzing.

Incoming call from Caroline Forbes

He declines and lays his head back against the wall listening to his brothers bicker.