Mr. Sire Lines

In Lafayette cemetery Hayley stands trapped in a circle and has a blanket wrapped around her bare body as she pounds against the magical barrier furious

In Lafayette cemetery Hayley stands trapped in a circle and has a blanket wrapped around her bare body as she pounds against the magical barrier furious. She screams. "Whoever you are, let me out or I will kill you!"

Davina hesitantly walks out with Kol not too far behind her. Hayleys eyes widen and she takes a step back. "Davina? You magically kidnapped me on the only night I can see me daughter. You have to let me out."

"I don't have bad intentions Hayley..." Davina holds her hands up in surrender. "But I can help you release the curse."

Truth be told, Davina and Kol had decided it was time to comeback to their family. Davina had missed her father dearly and could hear it from the tone of his voice every time they spoke that he was suffering. Once they had heard about the curse Davina knew what she should do.

"Is this Gabriels sick way of helping? He could have asked you to break the curse months ago and he didn't." She scoffs, hiding the obvious hurt behind her eyes.

"Mind your tone, he has been trying to help you. The curse was modified by our dear aunt Dahlia that wouldn't allow any Mikaelson witch to undo it. As for Davina, she had no idea what was going on. We have not been in New Orleans since the start of all of this." Kol narrows his eyes at the hybrid, racing to his brothers defense.

"Are you sure he hasn't been too busy with Caroline while I'm forced to be a wolf for the whole month? Away from my daughter. Only because I wanted to protect her." Hayley snarls, tears raising in her eyes.

Kol and Davina watch the woman in sympathy. While she wasn't their favorite person after what had happened with Gabriel they felt pity for her. The only thing she did wrong was get involved with the Mikaelsons.

"Caroline is gone, Hayley." Davina mutters with a frown.

"What do you mean she's gone?" Hayleys brows furrow in confusion. The last she had seen them they were madly in love and she was going to go back to Mystic Falls and pack her bags to come back forever.

"That's a story for another time." Kol clears his throat and gestures for Davina to speak up.

Davina takes a step forward and takes a deep breath. "I will release the curse on the Crescent pack... But first you're going to listen to me..."

"You want something from me?" Hayley questions in disbelief.

"I only want you to hear the truth about what happened to Gabriel during your wedding night." Davina sighs, Kol sends her an encouraging nod.

Meanwhile, Gabriel walks away from the woman who had suddenly made an appearance after his brothers exhibit.

"Oh come on, Gabriel." The woman chuckles as she speeds in front of him to stop him in his tracks.

He shakes his head and pinches the bridge of his nose in annoyance. Something he finds himself doing more often than not. "I am done with women. I am done, and I am going to lock a magical chastity belt around myself."